Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 5, 2012
I would not recommend this product. I thought it would work really good after reading reviews on it. I have two toy poodles. They sound like little coyotes when they are left in the car. We tried everything with this product and nothing worked. It didn't work in the house, outside or in the car. Very disappointed.
on July 9, 2008
All the dogs did was look up at it the first two times it went off and then went back to barking. After the second time, I was the only one that heard or paid attention to it and it was VERY annoying. I'd rather hear the dogs bark.

Might work for someone else, didn't do anything for us. I returned it for a refund.
on January 6, 2015
Has curtailed excessive barking of my dogs. Works well.
on February 3, 2013
After installing this product I noticed that the dogs will start barking but will not keep at it near as long. It seems to provide some control up to a radius of thirty feet.
on March 10, 2010
My dog has learned how to use this item faster than I. He stops barking occasionally but usually ignores it. I've tried adjusting but not effectively. Directions are minimal and of no real use. Item is nice looking and if more effective, would be great.
on June 19, 2011
This product did not work at all for me. My neighbor's dog continues to bark whenever I use the device. Very disappointed in the product.
on February 28, 2008
ha it works but the settings switch doesnt do anything for me. It works however it feels like it wants to. ill probaly throw it on ebay.