BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 1, 2011
I started using this product the week of August 17, 2011, and it's still plugged into my wall outlet. But the item is not functioning. There are still roaches in my kitchen area, which only appear during the night.

There appears to be the same number of roaches, no less and no more.
I ordered this product because it featured 3 instead of one. But none of them have worked properly.

I would NOT recommend you buy this product, mines appear to be defective. I contacted the seller in hopes of replacing them, in the end I would like to get a refund.
on September 3, 2010
I bought this pack to deter the mouse/moles living in my mother's basement when I moved in with her and was sleeping down there on a floor mat. I'm not afraid of mice, but don't want the little critters crawling all over me while I sleep... Her basement is soooo clean and neat and the carpet is new, but the mice/moles still come around for some visits...
Anyway, these were useless.. I can't tell you how many nights I wake up feeling something zip across my body!! Even my 2 cats aren't enough to scare these critters away... I used peppermint oil before at my old place and that worked better than these... I don't recommend purchasing this product at all, unless you're okay with wasting money and having critters living with you...In that case, buy cages and wheels for them to enjoy their stay.
on August 31, 2010
I have been having a spider and ant problem in our home for the past couple of weeks and decided to buy this item. I was a little skeptical at first, but they seem to be working. No signs of spiders or ants ever since I plugged them in. The only not so good thing about this product is that they make a click sound, kind of like the hand on a clock does every second. But, instead of every second it happens every 3-4 seconds. During the day I do not notice it because of all the noise coming from the kids, dishwasher, washer/dryer, etc... At night when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet is when I can hear the clicks. Some might be bothered by this, but it doesn't bother me at all. I am just happy that I haven't seen an ant and especially a spider in my house!
on January 16, 2017
well, I do not see roaches. I work when the exterminator comes to our building, so my apartment usually misses out on the spraying. No roaches seen. Now ants, they ignore it. Does drive hyenas crazy tho.. long nutty neighbor story...
on October 9, 2012
We plugged them in after reading the directions and the next day roaches were hiding behind them. They are covered with roach droppings.
on September 3, 2009
I purchased these products and installed at several places where we noticed mice droppings, hoping to finally get rid of these unwanted guests. These had been there for weeks now and still we're getting visits from these pests. So I put in glue traps that worked better as they caught these vermins one by one. My advice: Don't buy these so-called ultrasonic devices. They don't work!
on December 9, 2010
Each fall mice migrate into our garage. We placed two Ultrasonic 500's in the garage and also set out bait. The bait has not been eaten and their is no evidence of mice activity. The chipmonks have also stayed out of the garage which they used as a shortcut to the rockwall on the other side of the driveway. Having read other reviews, which were mixed at best, I think the difference in effectiveness may be an open space with hard surfaces which allow for more ultrasonic activity.
on July 8, 2010
So we had a mouse problem and I figured they wouldn't work for mice and they did not. I left them in for about 2 months and did not notice any difference in bugs either. We get spiders in the spring and there was a spider sitting right next to the thing. They also make a really annoying popping/clicking sound that drove our dogs crazy. I would look for something else. If you need help with getting rid of mice try Victor M252 Electronic Mouse Trap. This took care of our problem. Caught 10 mice in a week and haven't seen any since.
on December 27, 2012
I was so hoping these would work. Had a severe spider problem - maybe they're just not meant for spiders? I thought the product was working for awhile, and maybe it was, perhaps the spiders got used to the sound/immune to it. Save yourself - just go to Home Depot & get the spider/insect killer w/the battery-operated handle sprayer. Worked like a dream.
on August 26, 2009
I was reluctant at first about any ultrasonic pest controllers so I purchased this one due to it's three pack value. We live in a two story triplex and the neighbors brought cockroaches with them. After about a month of use we have noticed a drop off in visible roaches. We still see one once in a while but not as frequent as before. It seems to be working. We have cats and a dog also that aren't effected by this product at all. I would recommend anyone with pests to at least give it a try.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.