- File Size: 3528 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publication Date: May 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KI26OWI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #186,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Leo Tolstoy's Family Recipe Book Kindle Edition
|Length: 74 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, Tolstoy was a vegetarian, but his table had both a vegetarian and a meat dinner for guests and family who were not. It's an interesting glimpse into the life of the family of "Lev Nicolaevich." Maybe all happy families are alike, but surely, their recipe books are all different. The most interesting tidbit is not culinary: Tolstoy's wife claims that seven times as much writing DIDN'T make it into print, including into War and Peace.
Book that has two parts: one is the diary that goes along with the recipes that are included.
What a find! What feasts they had in early 1900's. Find it fascinating about beating ingredients in one direction and the amount in some recipes-15 egg whites!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
REALY A NICE SURPRISE ------ HISTORY AND FOOD COMBINED ------
NO WARS ETC. ------ JUST PEOPLE SITTING DOWN TO THE ONE THING
THEY LOVED BEAT ----- HOME COOKING
For me this was an unimportant book, also not very interesting. I was underwhelmed by it.Published 3 months ago by D. J. Singer
Don't bother if you want good recipes. The background information is mildly interesting.Published 4 months ago by Happy831
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > Russian
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Culinary Arts & Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > Russian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Russia & Former Soviet Republics