Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 10, 2017
This is the first product from Amazon that I wanted to give SIX or more stars. OMG. Melt in your mouth. Will make you throw rocks as Hershey bars. At this price they're more expensive than the best Kobe beef. And yet, still worth it. This will probably become a Valentine's Day tradition. (as long as wifey shares)
on April 14, 2017
Leonidas is, simply, different. American brands are often dry, dont seem to have kept well on the store shelf, and at times the coating is sub-par. Leonidas is fresh, moist, and simply ahead of the game. we buy it about 3 times a year as presents for true chocolate lovers.
on April 16, 2017
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this! I keep bugging him to buy me more!!! I prefer dark chocolate over any other kind but I loved all of these. There wasn't a single one that I (or my husband) spit out. It comes with three layers. The box looks small at first but then you're just like "Oooo another layer, and another!!
on March 1, 2017
Good, not great. These chocolates arrived intact, albeit with a bit of "flecking" on all pieces, meaning the finish was not smooth and slick like the picture. Taste-wise, they were good, but not worth the premium price. I was looking for something better than Godiva which is easy to find locally - I still am. A bit disappointed, as I was hoping for a "wow!" Valentine gift.
on June 7, 2014
My Mother told me what she wanted for Mother's Day...chocolate! She suggested a brand she wanted to try but when I saw it would be nearly $70 to send a $20 box of chocolates, I passed. Instead I remembered Leonidas from long ago and sent this. She loved it!My Mother raved about how she taste the actual chocolate and that it wasn't as sugary as most American confections she normally bought. She is savoring this chocolate and is now a fan and is willing to spend just a few dollars more to get well made chocolate. I'm glad she loved it. I actually knew she would. Plus the shipping was quick and MUCH CHEAPER than other companies. Love it! Will buy again.
on June 26, 2017
This candy has been a favorite of mine for many years. Always will be. The texture and flavor of this chocolate can't be beat.
on December 10, 2011
O,K. Leonidas is one of the best Belgian chocolate makers. Alas the "pralines" they make in Belgium are not for export (too much whipped cream and perishable ingredients). What they sell in America is the not so perishable stuff (hence the nuts and chocolate cream). That may be why so many reviewers evoke Nutella. I sent a box to my brother who spent time in Belgium as a teenager. He was very happy, but pointed out that there is more to Leonidas: white marzipan with a wanut on top, strawberry marzipan and, of course the pistacchio whipped cream, etc..Leonidas remains a good option if you like chocoalte.
Somehow my previous review was taken off. Hope this one stays.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 20, 2016
I have bought these in Den Haag (The Hague), Netherlands, next door to Belgium. Leonidas is all that, even shipped all the way to Washington State, USA. These are the real deal. My family loved them, and so will yours.
on October 11, 2015
A colleague brought these back from Belgium for me. Words can not begin to explain. The go on sale once or twice a year at 40% off, and I always snag a few boxes. Expensive, but definitely worth the splurge from time to time, especially when you can get them on sale.
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 11, 2013
We've ordered this product a few times over the years and the chocolate is really great (each and every piece). The chocolate is consistently good and the fillings always work with the chocolate. I just wish there was a lower cost shipping option. I understand they don't want these in transit for several days, but it seems like there would be a way to get them across the country in a few days for something less than $12.00. On its own twelve dollars isn't a huge sum of money, but it's basically 30% of the product's cost and 24% of the total cost.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.