Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on July 15, 2013
I ordered a leopard print bathing suit in LARGE. I recieved a MEDIUM Black Fringe Bathing Suit which does not fit at all. Since this company is from Asia I will NOT be messing aorund with sending this item back but i would NOT order from this company again!!! I am very disappointed that i waited so long for an item from another country to get here and i will not be taking it on my honeymoon!!
on March 13, 2014
It is not as bright as the picture showed and it runs smaller than normal! I also think we should be able to have different choices of size in the top and bottom bc me my booty is a medium but my top is a small!
on March 13, 2014
Love it! The color is hot hot hot! and has a nice combination of solid and print colors. Fits perfectly and provides a nice hold to the chest area.
on February 17, 2014
Loved the style, color, fit and quality! Great product. I would however go a size up because it is an Asian company

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.