Leruna 12 Muffin Pans / Top Non Stick for Muffins, Cakes and Cupcakes / Silicone Mold / Baking Tray
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 Cup Muffin Pan.
- 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone
- FDA Approved
- Nonstick coating, easy to clean
- FUN & VERSATILE! Not just for Muffin! Can also be used for cupcakes, Chocolate Coffee Smoothies,Mini lasagna cups,Baked Oatmeal Cups, Chicken Pot Pie Cups AND SO MUCH MORE!!
|Bulk Savings on Professional Dishwashing Detergent by Amazon Basics|
Dishwashing Detergent, 1 gal, 4-Pack $44.76
Heavy-Duty Detergent, Citrus, 38 oz, 8-Pack $45.49
Professional Detergent, Spring Fresh, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.66
Premium Detergent, Herbal Lemon, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.88
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Leruna Silicone Muffin Pan has been used by master chefs for years and now you can add it to your list of baking tools. It's simple to bake anything from muffins and pastries, to frozen foods. The pan will work with a variety of sticky foods, including melted cheese and dough. All with non-stick results! Just add a little oil before you start baking and you will pop your muffins out with Absolute ease!! FEATURE:- 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone & FDA Approved- High Quality Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility - Heat Resistant to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit - No Stick No Mess No nothing - Once you try it you won't go back to the Rusted Old Metal Pan GET YOURS BENEFITS: These 100% Silicone Pans make the food pop out with easy! - No more scraping left over food in the old metal pans we all used to use one time or another - Save money by baking your own muffins, quiches, egg muffins, after school treats and cupcakes. Get Yours Today and Join the Thousands of Happy Customers! But HURRY as stocks are selling fast & won't last!
ORDER NOW to start experiencing from these durable and convenient muffin pans!
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I put the tray on a cookie sheet because the silicone is floppy. This seemed obvious.
- The first time we used the tray, we greased half of the tray with butter. We could not tell the difference in the way the two sides cooked. All of the eggs popped right out without any residue.
I would buy again, but I doubt I will have any need for a second tray...soon.