Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 8, 2013
The first time I had this hot cocoa was at a little coffee shop in New York City. It was a cold evening and we were walking back from visiting the Empire State Building. This hot cocoa hit the spot and was so much more delicious than any hot cocoa I had tried before. I asked the shop owner if he sold it as a mix and he said no, but he gave me the name of it, and this is it! At first, I had to email the company and get it imported from France, but now, it is available on Amazon! How awesome is that?! If you try this hot cocoa, you will not be disappointed. Rather, you'll be delighted!
on July 24, 2016
I loved this hot chocolate and tried it twice. I loved that it was like homemade hot chocolate and had real, raw sugar crystals in the packages. It tasted excellent alone or mixed in my favorite coffee. I highly recommend this hot chocolate.
on December 12, 2012
Simply the best chocolate in the world! I love the smooth texture, the simple ingredients. Just chocolate, vanilla, and some small amount of sugar. You couldn't make it better homemade.
on November 22, 2014
can't be more satisfied with this brand of hot chocolate, it's so rich and not too sweet, great great great great
on March 3, 2014
I received a sample of this powdered chocolate in Try The World's Paris Box. I am not a chocolate lover but this one got me hooked. Item as described and fresh!
on August 6, 2012
A delicious and enjoyable product, far different than anything you can buy in Texas .... A distinct nutty taste .... Well worth the price.
on October 26, 2015
Absolutely the best hot chocolate...stays fresh using packets
on May 6, 2013
Very smooth and creamy and chocolate is delicious. Also bought another as a gift. They loved it too. Would buy again.
on August 29, 2013
It is good but not the greatest I have ever had.
I like my hot chocolate a little sweeter so I need to add sugar.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question