Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on February 19, 2015
I wanted a washable, no fuss, shoulder tote bag. I also like Lesportsac products. In the end, I chose the black diaper bag My first reaction is that the bag is huge and it was dirty! It still had tags and it might have been a shipping issue, so I didn't return it. I wiped it down and it is now very clean. I will probably wash it as well. I think it is a decent bag and will probably be fine for my purposes, but I wish it had better, or more thoughtfully designed interior pockets. It has 2 small pockets on the inside, neither of which will hold much.

Also, for the price, I wish it came with an "accessories bag" or a "wet bag" or a bottle holder! It comes with a small, unimpressive changing pad. Sometimes I wonder why they even bother, as it is short and narrow.

I will update once I've used the bag a bit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question