- "A great departure from the usual YA/NA. I kind of needed that this month. Sometimes books just come to you at the right time." - Colleen Hoover, NY Times and USA Today bestselling author
- "If you haven't heard of Blake, you will, b/c LESS THAN NOTHING is stellar." - H.M. Ward, NY Times and USA Today bestselling author
- "An edgy and romantic story with characters that draw you in and never let you go." - Melissa Foster, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author
- "Less Than Nothing is a road trip undertaken on the power of dreams and the certainty of youth in meeting the seemingly-impossible head-on." - D. Donovan, Midwest Book Review
- "Less Than Nothing is not just a great NA book, it's a great book. Sage andDerek will remind every reader what life should be about: love,determination, ambition and honor. I won't forget them anytime soon." - Rebecca Forster, USA Today bestselling author
- "Fresh, funny, and full of heart and soul. I felt like I was IN it! Readers who loved Twilight or Hopeless are sure to go nuts for this. Beautifully written and utterly engrossing." - Toby Neal, author of the bestselling Lei Crime Series
From the Author
I've always loved coming-of-age novels as well as road books. Some of my favorites have been novels that combine both elements - a main character who's on the road, in difficult circumstances, and through the journey discovers important lessons about herself and the world around her.
Less Than Nothing is a romance, but it's also an adventure, the story of two people growing into their own skins as their relationship develops. Love stories involving big changes, seismic shifts for the characters, sacrifices and compromises and difficult choices, are the ones I find the most satisfying as a reader. Less Than Nothing is that kind of book. I hope you enjoy it.