- File Size: 1012 KB
- Print Length: 326 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Fickle Dragon Publishing (November 26, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PXDX6IW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,477 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $7.01 (58%)
Lesser Prince (Guardians of Gaeland Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 326 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Lesser Prince (Guardians of Gaeland Book 1)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The premise was explained well enough that I was rooting for the main characters from page one. I appreciated the fact that everything was not easy for the kids, not everyone totally supported them, and they had to be creative. It was nice that there were some totally unexpected surprises at the end.
Harry Potter fans should enjoy these books, if this one is an example. The stories are just similar enough to make me look forward to the rest of the series, as I did with Harry Potter. Also the main characters are teenagers, so there is lots of room for growth. Bring on the next one!
It can be so easy to give up when things get hard. Keeping an intelligent head, and continuing to strive for what is right and good isn't always easy. One draws strength from following right and truth; as did each of the main characters of this story.
I would recommend this book for any age, but think it be especially interesting to pre-teens through teens.
We need more.
I understand that "Privateer Tales" is the popular money making series, and we need more of them too. I enjoy that series, but this was just FUN. Now how can you tie this in to "Wizard" and make a coherent whole? I'm waiting to read that.
To prospective readers,
This could be a book for advanced teen readers. Little objectionable material. Demons, but they are defeated.
Elves on Earth. Portal to their world is opened, and evil is defeated.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery