- Series: Europe in Transition: The NYU European Studies Series
- Hardcover: 283 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2013 edition (May 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230114474
- ISBN-13: 978-0230114470
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,198,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lessons from the Economic Crisis in Spain (Europe in Transition: The NYU European Studies Series) 2013th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"In this book, Sebastian Royo presents a rigorous and comprehensive analysis of the economic crisis that afflicted Spain following a decade of impressive growth. It is essential reading not only for those with particular interest in Spain, but also for those wishing to understand the difficulties surrounding public policy responses to economic collapse in complex modern societies." - Richard Gunther, Professor, Department of Political Science, Ohio State University, USA
"This book is a complete description of the uniqueness of the economic and financial crisis in Spain, in the context of the broader crisis of the Eurozone." - Emilio Ontiveros, Professor, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
About the Author