Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on July 13, 2011
This is a very motivating and helpful set of CDs. Tony Robbins puts things into perspective and outlines step by step how to take his advice and make it work. He explains how to change negative thoughts to positive ones and how changing your focus helps to create a new reality. I listen to the CD's in my car on the way to work and by the time I get there I have more of a positive attitude and a better perspective, I would definately purchase more products from Tony and I hope to be able to go to one of his seminars.
on December 18, 2012
Sometimes this material sounds like very familiar, very common sense but it gives you clarity and organization of this famous common sense. Of course doens't stop there, it goes beyond common sense as it gives interesting tools to praticly use to keep track on your goals and even maybe wake you up if you needed some fresh new starts!
And listening to him is really refreshing as well, it's fun.
on January 8, 2013
This audio is outstanding material to really incorporate in daily life to be able to succeed in a very real life kind of way. I really like the enthusiasm he has while teaching and also the power he puts into the program and he also challenges you alot to do the exercises he teaches.
on November 29, 2016
Excellent product, fast shipping.
on September 6, 2014
Tony Robbins gives excellent advice!! I highly recommend the CD's, books and seminars. It will change your life!!
on January 21, 2017
Loved it.
on November 10, 2015
If you want to Master anything in your life Tony Robbins is who you can learn from
on February 7, 2004
I play these cds when I do housework to keep my mind occupied. It's amazing to me how listening to them can change my attitude and my day completely. Tony can, in about 5 minutes, take me from lonely, depressed, tired, and unmotivated to energized, happy, grateful, solution-oriented, and completely motivated. I am actually on Amazon now to buy some other Tony Robbins product.
Also, to that person that says the cds are worthless because they contain too much "common sense," I say that if you are ever a person who feels ungrateful, overwhelmed, or depressed, then you probably need reminders of these "common sense" principles once in a while.
on September 12, 2015
This was incredible. Highly recommend!
on July 19, 2006
I think Tony Robbins is the best speaker I ever heard. If you want to change your life for the better than buy these cds. I don't see him as a motivator I think he's more of a coach because he strongly recommends you take action to get results. I also recommend Live with Passion!