- Publisher: Ashton Scholastic (1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 186943031X
- ISBN-13: 978-1869430313
- Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,518,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lester Clyde Paperback – Illustrated, 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Two fat green frogs live together in a pond. One day when old Clyde was asleep in the sun, young Lester decided to have some fun. The story deals with man's pollution.