Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on November 4, 2015
This is a stellar album don't get me wrong, but not the best of his albums. I wouldn't recommend someone new to NC&BS to start here but remind them they NEED to stop off here eventually. There are some really kick ass tracks that stand out like "Nobody's Baby" and "Loverman." Then the song "Red Right Hand" is one of my favorite songs in their whole catalog. So get it if you dig NC&BS because you will not be disappointed.
on September 17, 2017
Great!
on April 23, 2014
Let Love In is many peoples favorite Nick Cave album.
it is easily accessible.
great song after great song from
do you love me to do you love me.
it';s all good.
this one you will never forget once you hear it.
the title track is especially strong.
all hail Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds!
on June 15, 2016
Its Nick Cave. Buy it.
on December 18, 2002
Its been a little more than two years since I was first introduced to the music of Nick Cave, and in that time I have acquired all of his CDs and have had the pleasure of seeing him in concert. Now that I have had time to listen many times to all of his work, I have settled on Let Love In as one of his best.
Particularly interesting is the juxtaposition of the two versions of "Do You Love Me?" which serve as the bread in this dark and chilling musical sandwich. The jaunty first version is filled with violent passion while the slow-paced second version is a macabre and profoundly disturbing tale of predatory pedophilia and torture. After long study of the lyrics, I have come to the conclusion that it may even reference a snuff film. Both are tremendous songs, filled with raw emotional power.
Other top-notch songs include the lusty Loverman, the sinister Red Right Hand, the drunken apologia of the Thirsty Dog, the somber Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore and the egoistic Lay Me Low. But the tour de force is I Let Love In, the plaintive lyrics of which ring with truth for millions. As usual, the Bad Seeds masterfully set the proper mood on each of these fine Cave compositions.
The only song I really don't care for is Jangling Jack. The lyrics are amusing, but the delivery is just too dissonant. It jangles the nerves and I often skip past it.
If you don't yet know the music of Nick Cave, Let Love In is the perfect CD to begin with. If you do know Cave but don't yet have this, you should order it without delay. It receives my highest recommendation.
on February 7, 2013
As with all of the Nick Cave remasters, this is worth he upgrade. I'm hearing guitar undercurrents and more that I've never noticed in all of the years I've listened to the original CD.

I would have given this 5 stars, but taking off one because the Dolby 5.1 mix is mastered at an extremely low volume for some reason... cranked all the way, it's way lower than I want to hear. The DTS 5.1 mix is fine, though, and sounds FANTASTIC. Loverman and Jangling Jack gave me chills.
on April 20, 2017
If you love Nick Cave this is one of his best in my opinion.
on April 7, 2015
If you're ready reviews to get a feel for his music, you're wasting your time. Just dive in! This is just as good a place as any. As for the quality of the product. Perfect! They've kept the reissues pretty basic. True to the originals. They sound ace! I have all the US released versions thus far and will undoubtedly get them all!
on May 28, 2015
There is a lot of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds out there, and most of it's amazing, but this is one of my favorites, has a romantic side to it, Nick Cave at his best. Unique and interesting, and even charming.
on February 14, 2017