Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on May 7, 2012
This collection of songs is amazing and it's the third CD I've purchased since I first heard him sing, worship and play his guitar. I love his heart for worship which is what drew me in the first place but the more I listened the more I realized that God has blessed him with an unbelievable talent when he plays the guitar. He is truly amazing. I know God is using him to reach the young people wherever he's playing and leading the worship but I can tell you that he reaches all ages when he's worshiping. I know, I'm at the upper end of the line and everytime I hear him I feel that I'm a little closer to God. You won't be disappointed with this CD or any others that Lincoln Brewster has recorded.
on May 26, 2014
I love all the songs. They're very inspiring. My favorite is the Power of Your Love - "Hold me close, let your arms surround me. Bring me near, draw me to your side...."
on May 12, 2007
Lincoln's "Let the Praises Ring" CD is just awesome from track 1 throughout the entire CD. His guitar playing, band, & vocals uplift you so one cannot help but sing along. What a wonderful voice and musical talent he has been blessed with! You can feel his energy in each song.

Since our move from Northern California, we definitely miss worshipping along with Lincoln and our former church; but, this CD helps A LOT!
on June 26, 2007
I'm a little biased. When I heard his music on the radio I "liked" it, but not "loved" it. However, on a whim, I recently saw him in concert and had a great time. Seeing Lincoln live offered me the opportunity to see the man behind the music. He's a worship leader that loves the Lord and is genuine about who he is and his calling right here, right now.
on February 9, 2016
For. Our kids church
on July 3, 2013
If you are looking for a more upbeat worship cd, this is the one for you! Lincoln Brewster is one of the best guitar players I have ever heard and a great singer too! it is totally worth it
on February 16, 2013
The Lord inhabits the praises of His people. Lincoln Brewster is an awesome artist and I have about worn out my second copy of this DVD, especially "Let The Praises Ring". Our God be praised!
on March 13, 2012
Great songs and lyrics. The recording is of great quality. The perfect compilation of hits for Lincoln Brewster. He performs his guitar with mastery and the praises keep ringing!
on November 20, 2014
item was bought used, was in good shape as promised
on May 29, 2015