Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 375 reviews
on October 24, 2016
It was good to see the cast line-up for this version of Lethal Weapon, I the story just did not have the feel of the first movie. I can't explain what's wrong with Lethal weapon 4. One problem that I had was the poor sound quality. The basic volume was extremely low and the special effects volume was extremely high. I could not find a sweet spot with volume and equalizer settings on my home theater system. A DVD or Blu-Ray may be better for sound quality.
on March 9, 2017
Great continuation of the series
on October 18, 2016
All of the Lethal Weapon films are enjoyable. There really isn't a lot of intricacy in the plots, but the interplay between Murtaugh and Riggs (Glover and Gibson) is fun. This one was a bit more comical than the first three. And, as with each film, there is a social issue underlying the plot - in this case illegal immigration. Well worth a watch.
on March 1, 2017
Very good buy!!!!
on June 15, 2017
very good
on October 22, 2016
The final in a series of 4 is as enjoyable as the first. Rogers kids are grown and having kids of their own. Martin is about to move on and start a family too. They are both showing signs getting older, but they still kick butt of the bad guys. There's comedy, action and suspense all in this movie. I really enjoyed it.
on November 15, 2016
It kept stopped playing about every 15 minutes took us almost 3hours to watch and didn't even see nding because we're we're fed up the interruptions. Not really sure if it was amazon or roku that was causing the interruptios
on May 5, 2001
What makes one movie enjoyable to watch and another unbearable? A reviewer compared this movie to Armageddon and I can see that in a way, but where I thought Armageddon was one of the worst films ever made I watch this film over and over. Maybe it's the chemistry of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover or Gibson and Rene Russo, or any of the other characters. There is a looseness and friendliness that flows through the movie that's like watching old friends, which is carried over into the clever titles at the end. As a great reggae version of "Why Can't We Be Friends" plays the credits flash over photos of the cast and crew.
It doesn't hurt that Richard Donner is a better director than Michael Bay although I find his placement of anti-gun posters in the police station and jibes at the NRA incredibly hypocritical given the level of gun play here.
Discussing plot and character developement is a little pointless in most films like this but there are small touches that add to the story. I liked Riggs's hesitation to replace his former wife and the source of Murtaugh's extra cash is pretty humorous. Chris Rock is a great addition. He fits in well with the ad lib atmosphere. Jet Li is also a great addition. He plays an intense, mean character and radiates power and intensity when he glowers at Riggs. He's very graceful, so much so you almost believe he can dodge bullets like he does in the climax.
I was hesitant to see this movie when it came out in the theaters, I was getting tired of this series, number three didn't really register with me but I ended up loving this one. It's as good a mindless action movie as you're likely to see.
on February 1, 2015
This is one of the best cop series ever produced, in my opinion. The stories were entertaining and the acting, for the most part, enjoyable. Of the four movies, this one was the most taut and Jet Li was phenomenal as the bad guy. As always, I can do without Joe Pesci's foul mouth, but sometimes we have to take the bad with the good. Worth watching, as are all the Lethal Weapon movies.
on October 12, 2016
I think this last Lethal Weapon was a great way to wrap up a great franchise that made for great entertainment.There is a lot of action, it';s funny, witty. I am a new found fan of the Lethal Weapon Series.