|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$4.02 - $17.21|
- 88% Polyester + 12% Spandex
- *Style:Cute and sexy ; Stylish ; Geometric Print,One Piece Monokini Cutout Swimsuit Beachwear.
- *Features: High Neck ,Backless, Crisscross Strap, African Dashiki Print,Back Zipper,One Piece Swimsuit with elasticity, Bandage Bikini High Cut Swimwear Beachwear.
- *Occasion: Perfect for swimming, sun bathing, pool party, diving and beach surfing,swiming,beach party,vacation,workout,running or other occasion
- *Design: Vintage Sexy Traditional African Elements. Tribal printed bikini. Special and modern stylish design makes you more attractive, charming and fashion,Excellent quality, The full lined material, stretchy fabric is very durable and comfy
- *Size Reminder:Different US sizes provide for you: S(US 4-6), M(US 8-10), L(US 12-14), XL(US 16)
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Occasion: Daily,Swimming pool ,Sea,pool party, swimming, and sun-bathing.
Material: Soft material with good elasticity, comfortable to wear.
Clothing Length: Regular
Sleeve Style: Regular
Style:Sexy and stylish women's one-piece tribal print strappy swimwear.
Package include: 1set Swimwear (Containing Chest Pad)
★ Asian Size:S(US 4-6): Bust:26.0-37.5"/66-96cm, Waist:24.5-33.5"/62-86cm, Hip:30.0-41.5"/76-106cm, Cup:AB, Length:26.5"/68cm
★ Asian Size:M(US 8-10): Bust:27.5-39.0"/70-100cm, Waist:26.0-35.0"/66-90cm, Hip:31.5-43.0"/80-110cm, Cup:BC, Length:27.0"/69cm
★ Asian Size:L(US 12-14): Bust:29.0-40.5"/74-104cm, Waist:27.5-37.0"/70-94cm, Hip:33.0-45.0"/84-114cm, Cup:CD, Length:27.5"/70cm
★ Asian Size:XL(US 16): Bust:30.5-42.0"/78-108cm, Waist:29.0-38.5"/74-98cm, Hip:34.5-46.5"/88-118cm, Cup: D, Length::28"/71cm
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078GM1Y34
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 17, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
150lbs, I ordered a medium, the top was fine, the bottom was too tight... so if you have big boobs, a little booty and no hips... this one is for you!
The fit was perfect, if you have a short torso, you may have some gapping around the hip area of the swimsuit or the bands on the side. The best thing about the suit to me is it covers that lower belly area (Yes!)
If your breasts are large I wouldn’t recommend this, IF you’re able to zip it, the top half would be too tight. If your butt is the same size as the model, then you’ll get the exact same coverage on the bottom. If you’re bigger, it’ll still fit, just more cheeks hang out, lol
With that being said, I’ll wear a cover up when walking around. Either way, I love this suit...to me, it’s a perfect fit for my body type. I plan on ordering the white as well.
The first time I put it on, I put it on backwards and my husband loved it cuz more of my butt was showing. Then I discovered the foam cups were sitting on my back, LOL. Reversed it and I was happy that my butt was nicely covered. But I guess if you wanted more booty out, you could switch it around.
Yet, its still a revealing suit. It's also very true to color and layout. It's an exceptional knock-off of the $249 designer suit. Hubby absolutely LOVES it! I'll post a photo when I get to that beach.