|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 3.1 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||21455|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||21455|
Dymo LetraTag Plus LT-100H Personal Label Maker
|Price:||$18.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.10 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld label maker has 2-line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9-label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options.
- 13-character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printerlets you see messages, and font and effects on-screen before printing.
- Prints on LetraTag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner.
- Automatic-off saves power. easy-to-navigate, quick-access buttons for swift and easy label making.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1-year warranty.
Create custom labels quickly and easily with DYMO labelers and compatible tapes. DYMO labelers can be used with a variety of white and color tapes so you can create sharp and easy-to-read labels. Find your DYMO label today. Shop now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
DYMO offers a complete range of products for the office, warehouse, work site, home and even the classroom. From simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables, computer-connected products and cutting-edge software and online service, DYMO is here to simplify your tasks while helping you look more professional.
From its initial beginnings in 1958 as an embossing company, DYMO has grown into a company with global reach. Today, DYMO product lines include labels, label makers, contact management software and business card scanning solutions, mailing and shipping scales.
DYMO LetraTag Plus 100H Label Maker
Portable, Compact and Easy to Use
Hand-held and sleek, with battery powered portability, the DYMO LetraTag Plus LT-100H Label Maker is the perfect way to keep your home organised. With a wide array of label colours and text features like multiple font styles, underlining, bolding and text sizing, you can print the right label for almost every situation. And the graphical display shows you precisely what you’re going to print.
- Hand-held portability that you can take anywhere
- Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles and 1- or 2-line printing
- 13-character LCD interface displays font and layout selections
- Internal memory stores up to 9 labels
- ABC keyboard, date stamp and 195 symbols
- 2+1-year warranty, 4 AA batteries not included
Organise the Entire House
From the kitchen and pantry to the garage and home office, the small and sturdy DYMO LetraTag label printer has you covered.
Hand-held and battery powered, this DYMO label maker goes where you need.
Simple LCD Interface
The clear 13-character LCD screen and easy-to-use ABC keyboard make for speedy and simple label making.
Create Customised Labels
Select from a wide variety of label colours, font sizes and print styles to create labels that are both fun and noticeable.
What’s in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes:
– LetraTag 100H Label Maker.
– LT Paper Label Cassette, Black On White, 12 mm x 4 m.
– LT Clear Plastic Label Cassette, Black On Clear, 12 mm x 4 m.
– Magnetic Holder (great for use on filing cabinets and magnetic whiteboards).
– Instruction Manual.
– 2+1-Year Warranty.
|DYMO LetraTag 100H Plus||LetraTag 100H||DYMO LetraTag 100T Plus||DYMO LetraTag 100T|
|Suggested Applications||Home Organisation, Iron-On Clothing Labels||Home Organisation, Iron-On Clothing Labels||Home & Home Office Organisation, Iron-On Clothing Labels||Home & Home Office Organisation, Iron-On Clothing Labels|
|# of Included Label Rolls||2||1||2||1|
|Includes Magnetic Holder||✓|
|Power Source||4 AA Batteries (Not Included)||4 AA Batteries (Not Included)||4 AA Batteries (Not Included)||4 AA Batteries (Not Included)|
|On Board Fonts, Font Sizes and Text Styles||1, 5, 7||1, 5, 7||1, 5, 7||1, 5, 7|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Dymo LetraTag Plus LT-100H Personal Label Maker
Brother P-Touch PT-D210 Label Maker B013DG2FNW
Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Maker B005J7Y6HW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||8.3 inches x 2.6 inches x 3.1 inches||5.9 inches x 6.2 inches x 2.7 inches||9 inches x 8.6 inches x 3.27 inches||2.17 inches x 5.91 inches x 5.71 inches|
|Item Weight||2.1 pounds||1.94 pounds||2.41 pounds||1.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Rating: 93%, 66 Votes
Dymo LetraTAGs are thermal printers, so they don't use ink - just batteries and LetraTAG tapes.
When the print starts to fade it's time to put new batteries in. When the batteries are running out the text fades first even when the motor is still feeding tape.
Hope it helps!
I made a couple of labels and was pleased - the dozens of symbols and various fonts that the LetraTag offers are fun. Unfortunately, after only a few uses, the labels came out faded. I switched the label cartridge, but the next label came out almost completely blank. I cleaned the inside with the little brush, changed the batteries, and tried a power adapter - all of the suggestions on the Dymo website. None of these worked. I e-mailed Dymo's customer support; they were relatively nice and sent me a new one. I had to send a couple more e-mails, however, to find out if they wanted the broken one back (they didn't).
I was excited to get my new labelmaker, but this time the first label came out faded. Then the second. And the third had barely a fleck of ink. Now I have two brand-new labelmakers that won't make labels.
Either I have a crazy electrical force field like Sean Patrick Flanery in Powder or this product stinks. I'm betting on the latter, and would not recommend this labelmaker to anyone.
1) The product design and usability is horrendous.
- The keypad is not QWERTY but (inexplicably) in alphabetical order, which makes typing very difficult (and SLOW).
- There is no shift/caps key. To change between caps and lower case you must enter capitals "mode", type, then switch back.
- There are no number keys - again, you must switch to numbers "mode"
- The process to change the printing size and styles is cumbersome.
- You are limited to saving 9 text snippets (pre-defined labels, etc.) and the method of saving/retrieving is just bizarre. It is incredibly easy to overwrite a saved snippet.
2. The device is of poor quality.
Despite cursing under my breath and wishing I'd never bought this model every time I pulled it out, I used it infrequently for about six months. (To give you an idea of my usage: I never used a complete label cartridge.)
On day I printed a label and pressed the lever on the side to cut it, and the lever just broke off. Thus, there is no way to cut labels (since the labels are slightly inset when printing is complete, using scissors is not an option) and the device is now useless.
I urge you not to buy this product.
So of course a labeler that doesn't print well is worth nothing.
Add on top of that the fact that the labels are so hard to peel that they require the patience and nerves of a neurosurgeon. I ended up getting out the tweezers. Because it's so hard to peel, the labels end up mangled and look horrible once you stick them.
One more thing, even with the power adapter in, after you print a label a warning comes on saying low power. It does this with batteries too, so if you're using batteries (not a good idea) how do you know if it's really low on power?
I've had this two days and it's being returned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Easy to read. Helps to organize what is is boxes and shelves.pleased!Published 11 days ago by lynn p.
Straight out of the box, this doesn't work. The labels aren't printing because the rolling mechanism can't feed the label out. It's stuck in one place. Read morePublished 17 days ago by NoOne
Works good,replaced old one that finally gave up after 10 years.great product,easy to use.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works pretty well and prints nicely, although I would have liked a keyboard with the traditional typewriter style so I wouldn't have to hunt and peck.Published 19 days ago by Ellen