- File Size: 2491 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071HM5H6X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #743,827 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Let's Collab!: Find the Blogging Tribe that will Skyrocket Your Business Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Herchel describes the method to finding your tribe in simple to understand terms.
One important takeaway from this book was that not all my Facebook blogging groups are "tribes." Participating in share threads isn't what a tribe is all about. Your true blogging friends that you can talk to and share with, or for, consistently is what makes up a tribe.
It doesn't matter what level blogger you are, if your struggling with finding your tribe, I would recommend this book!
From finding your ideal tribe members, to deciding on the type of tribe, to forming your tribe, and running your tribe; this book should be on every blogger's virtual bookshelf.
Then a couple of years into blogging, I joined a blogging group on Facebook and suddenly I was learning all these things that I'd had NO idea about.
I wish Herchel's book had been around when I first started. She clearly explains the importance of a tribe and the many benefits of joining one.
Even now, as an established blogger who has a tribe, reading Herchel's book has given me new ideas on how to collaborate and a renewed energy to participate with my tribe members.
I recommend this book to all bloggers, both new and experienced.
This book is easy to read and written in a BFF voice. I've been blogging and writing professionally for three years and I learned some great things by reading this.
Most recent customer reviews
You basically don't need to underline because every sentence is a golden nugget. Totally recommended!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Etiquette
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media for Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Etiquette
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology