Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 14, 2017
I like the product but its not labeled clearly...dummy proof... I wanted the 'flakes' like I bought the last time.. In very small print, it says 'finely' shredded...whereas the flakes just say 'shredded'. Notice the word 'shredded' is very large... 'finely' is very small along the top of the bag.. very frustrating bcuz I now have 12 bags of VERY FINELY SHREDDED coconut... and it is VERY FINE... but I like the product in general...always fresh.
on October 19, 2016
This was so delicious I had to leave a review. I use it to make my own meal replacement shakes, smoothies and butters. The coconut is fresh tasting and very flavorful. I use a scoop of naked Whey,1spoon organic cocoa powder, 1 spoon Truvia, 1cap Mexican vanilla and 1 spoon coconut butter(made from ground coconut flakes) in the blender with ice and a bit of water and wow such a yummy protein shake without anything extra. I will be buying this again.
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2014
I cannot tell you how much I love this coconut! I can eat it straight out of the bag and the flavor is just like fresh coconut. Not to mention it has no added JUNK! Proplylene glycol is added to lotions and shampoos and so many inedible products, why would you want to ingest it? Sodium metabisulfite is added to other coconut to keep it white, well, this Let's Do Organic is white without any additives, so I just don't get it. There is also no added sugar which makes it great for making macaroons and using in cakes, pastries, etc. In fact, my SNOW COOKIE recipe in which I used this brand of coconut has won the LA TIMES COOKIE BAKEOFF in 2012 and also just won the THE BEST BLOGGER HOLIDAY RECIPE EVER with Better Recipes and will be published in the April issue of Better Homes and Gardens. What more do you need? It's great stuff!
on October 3, 2015
Let's Do Organic had found a way to consistently produce a high quality product at a very reasonable price. Hats off to them for not cutting corners on the quality of their products or taking the greedy route and charging over inflated prices as a lot of their competitors have chosen to do. I will definitely continue to purchase and use their products. Thank You!!!
on August 3, 2015
Love love love this coconut. We go through about a case a month at my house. Its definitely the best organic coconut i've found yet! It always tastes fresh and is easy to store. And my favorite part is that it is pretty finely ground so it mixes into basically anything. Its really easy to sneak into muffins, or oatmeal, or smoothies in order to bulk it up a little bit and add in some healthy fats and fiber. My kids eat it without even knowing its been added in there. Ive even used it to make my own coconut milk a few times and it worked great!
on April 11, 2016
Delicious organic, natural goodness. I use this for many things like baking, smoothies and other wonderful creations yiu can think of. Makes fabulous maccaroons!! Delicious! They DO come out MOIST on the inside with a nice toasty outside (an ideal maccaroon). For added pizzaz, I coat one side with melted dark chocolate - HEAVEN!!!đź’•One bag can make several. Highly recommend!
on May 18, 2017
I love shredded coconut, and this is the very best on the entire market. Very finely shredded, we use this for many recipes. We always buy the 12 pack box for extra savings, and it lasts us a long time. Just love this stuff.
on October 30, 2016
This is my second case lot purchase. We use lots of coconut in our treats and this works well in coconut balls, cookies and everything, really. Because it's so finely shredded, you can use it for rolling, too. It's moist and just perfect for my needs. I highly recommend it.
on September 18, 2017
I reall like this stuff, it just a little pricey but you get what you paY for and I appreciate that it's organic. We put this in our smoothies and the toddler's smoothies too. I know it's super healthy!
on January 24, 2015
We used this coconut to make a coconut flavored stout by putting about 1 lb per gallon of homebrew in the keg for 3 days. We used muslin bags to keep the coconut together and it was a big hit! Just be careful of the fluctuating prices on this stuff; it rose by about 50% a week after I bought it, but it appears to be back down now to the price I paid, around $25.