•Once you've mastered your drawing skills in "Learn to Draw" mode, it's time to unleash the creativity. Draw whatever you like. Once completed, each picture is stored in the Album for you to view later.
•Because Nintendo DS is a portable game machine, kids can enjoy drawing at any time, anywhere without the need for paper and crayons.
•Once a drawing is completed, touch it and bring it to life with animation and sound. W
| Let's Draw! is a simulation/edutainment game for DS and DSi designed to introduce children to the creative process by making drawing easy, accessible and fun. Built around game functionality that allows children to envision objects and animate them with shape, color and sound, Let's Draw! takes things even further by allowing kids to save their creations and easily import them into a variety of mini-games, quite literally bringing imaginations to life as never before. Gameplay |
Based on a best-selling line of Japanese drawing books, Let's Draw! challenges players to create full images by combining small, easy to draw shapes into larger objects and scenes. In doing so Let's Draw! makes art accessible by teaching children of all ages, even those who have not yet learned to read, how to draw via full voice instructions as they play. Kids follow step-by-step guidance to create more than 100 different images that they can then bring to life with animation and sound. Let's Draw! also lets players pair their newfound art skills with their imaginations to create and animate their own designs from scratch. These customized images become the stars of 10 fun mini-games, including Whack-a-Mole, Car Racing and Air Hockey. Key Game Features
- Portable Art Studio - Because Nintendo DS is a portable game machine, kids can enjoy drawing at any time, anywhere without the need for paper and crayons.
- Touch and Animate Your Pictures - Once a drawing is completed, touch it and bring it to life with animation and sound. Watch the elephant running, the rocket taking off, bird chirping, and more.
- Kid-friendly Voice Instructions - Even a small child who has not yet learned to read can play by simply following the voice instructions throughout the menus and game.
- Fun Mini-games Using Your Creations - Play 10 fun-filled mini games such as "Car Racing", "Whack-a-Mole" or "Air Hockey" featuring the very characters you've drawn.
- Flex Your Creative Muscles - Once drawing skills are mastered in "Learn to Draw" mode, it's time to unleash the creativity. Players can draw whatever they like. Once completed, each picture is stored in the in-game album to be viewed later.