- File Size: 179 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Publication Date: March 30, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007QCX5QQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,541,842 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #747 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- #1553 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2950 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
Let's Get Organized! - Clutter Free in 48 Hours: Fast & Easy Ways to Declutter Your Home, Stay Organized, & Simplify Your Life Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Enter this book. The ideas are not ground breaking but honestly if you were doing them, why read this book? The simplicity is really what seems to make it work. Now I'm not going to tell you that my home is suddenly a showcase for Better Homes and Gardens but every step helps a little more. The ideas are simple to implement and take more will power than money in the bank. The book is broken into sections for your home so it's easy to pick the biggest trouble spot you have and focus on that for a bit. The Baby steps method is easy and proven to work by several other programs. I particularly found the tips for under the bathroom sink and bedroom closet helpful!
This book has opened my eyes to the HOW, WHAT, WHY of getting organized. HOW to start. WHAT to get rid of. WHY you haven't been organized. It digs a lot deeper than just telling you what to do. It is NOT an instruction *manual* on how to clean, but how to keep your life in order.
I actually bought the book on a whim. I really didn't think it would be anything more than tips I could already find on the web. I was wrong. It moves your focus away from the *big picture* to look at the clutter room to room. Since purchasing the book, I have cleaned out my *junk drawers* (I have 7), threw out all the ketchup/soy sauce/bbq sauce packets I've collected, returned tools back to the tool box and sorted my toddler's toys.
This book has been a terrific motivator for me!
So looking to get a refresher and perhaps relearn a few things I grabbed this book. It is short, but like the topic there isn't much beating around the bush. It lays out a few items to target and so far they seem to have gotten me back on track.
I can almost see my desk again and even my inbox looks and works better. Good little book to nudge you in the right direction.
Nothing fancy, but effective.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Decorating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating