- Paperback: 111 pages
- Publisher: J B Disanayaka (December 31, 2003)
- Language: English, Sinhalese
- ISBN-10: 9559817701
- ISBN-13: 978-9559817703
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,345,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Let's Learn Sinhala, Vol. 1: Vowels and Consonants Paperback – December 31, 2003
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, December 31, 2003
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Introduces some of the vowels and consonants of the modern Sinhala alphabet. They represent independent sounds that can be distinctly heard by the ear.
Browse award-winning titles. See more