Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on May 13, 2016
Recommends so many supplements, it would cost a small fortune to buy. For those who are on limited incomes, it is not possible to buy all the ones he recommends. Yes those of us who don't have a lot of money to spend still care about our health. It is too bad that supplements are not covered on my prescription drug plans. I do not take any medications as I am trying to regain my health by natural means. I eat healthy and do take supplements, but just can't afford to take all that he recommends. After reading the book, I will increase my dose on zinc since he recommends a higher dose. I was thinking of buying a couple other books he has written but now I am not too sure I want to spend the money. I had listened to him on the internet and he sounded very interesting although he talks super fast. Most of the reviews for this books sounded great. To me it was an okay book, not really worth the money I paid for it though.
on March 20, 2016
This will absolutely save a trip to the doctor. Easy to read and understand the problems. I have no issues, thank you God, but everyone should have this handy to re-read over and over.
on August 24, 2015
This book is Dr. Joel Wallach's book on suggested non-medical treatments for common ailments. I looked up a cure for fibromyalgia and he had one. Better yet...its working! My wife is feeling a lot better and her symptoms seem to be going away.
on August 15, 2016
I wanted to see what Youngevity's nutritional recommendations would be. By Youngevity I mean what their products (they sell) intake would be recommended. Maybe it's a legal thing. otherwise a good book.
on June 29, 2016
Although the information is a bit dated, it's still perfectly viable and should be a nice reference for health care in every home.
on August 8, 2016
Absolutely well worth a read from a doctor with 2 degrees (human and animal) who has done over 5,000 autopsy's (Dr. Wallace and wife biologist) with a web site "Critical Health news.com"
on June 3, 2016
Please do not read this review incorrectly. I have no ill will toward Dr. Wallach and believe that he has made great progress in publicizing the truth about the importance of vitamins and minerals. I purchased this book trying to play my own doctor in correcting my own health problem (insomnia and chronic fatigue). I had a gut feeling that I was suffering from adrenal fatigue so I did the pulse test prescribed in this book but the test was negative so I thought I did not have adrenal fatigue. However, I knew I needed some objective test to tell me what was going on in my body and all other tests told me nothing even a blood test.

In another book written by Dr. Wallach he advocates the use of a hair test in order to see heavy metal levels in your body so I then did this. Well, I did the test and actually consulted with Dr. Wallach and his wife Ma Lan but sadly they really could not interpret the test nor give me a lot of nutritional advice going forward. Little did I know this would then lead me to a nutritional consultant that has helped RADICALLY improve my health. I want to cry just thinking about how much better I am today. Dr. Lawrence Wilson is the nutritional consultant that I am talking about. He is a humble man with a simple website not looking to gain notoriety or fame but only to help others achieve optimum health. He was a partner with Dr. Paul Eck who actually pioneered the hair analysis test in the 1970s. He has been helping others for the past 30 years and uses the hair test alone to see what is going on in the body at a cellular level and then correcting mineral imbalances with a nutritional balancing program. My first hair analysis did actually show that I had adrenal fatigue or adrenal burnout. It is a very real condition and very common today across all age groups even children.

Dr. Wilson states that not only are people's bodies vastly deficient of vitamins and minerals but also toxic with heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, mercury, aluminum) and thousands of chemicals. You do not need "Let's Play Doctor" to know what's going on in your body or someone elses. You need a hair test and a nutritional consultant trained by Dr. Wilson to radically improve your health. Many people do consulting with hair tests but they MUST be trained by Dr. Wilson to be very effective. My energy levels have SKYROCKETED because my adrenal glands are healing. My body has gotten rid of arsenic, mercury, aluminum, and cadmium. Nutritional balancing is that powerful folks! I hope this helps someone out there. If you take my advice, it will be the greatest investment you have ever made in your life. (By the way I receive no benefit whatsoever for promoting nutritional balancing because to be honest there really isn't a bunch of money to be made off of it) Have a great day :)
on February 21, 2017
Not as informative as I thought it would be.
on February 1, 2017
wish it had more home remedies
on December 11, 2016