BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on February 8, 2016
while, the details of that tragic day on Sept. 11, 2001, and the actions of the passengers aboard United Flight 93 are gut wrenching & remain a part of our Nstion's collective conscience, Lisa' Beaer's testimony of how her walk with the Lord has profoundly strengthened her and continues to guide her as she and her children continue their lives without the physical presence of t husband & father, Todd Beamer. is ultimately uplifting& inspiring, as each page radiates Lisa's decision to choose to be better, not bitter & to share her & Todd's love of the Lord uplifting, inspiring, and ultimately, steadfast in her faith. This is a read well worth the time. I would& wil recommend this book for friends
on September 29, 2017
She writes with such clarity of the faith she and Todd lived their lives by. I feel a bit like the woman who said at Todd's memorial service she wished she and her husband had what they had--a faith that made bearing a tragedy such as this possible. And, gave them the ability to even see joy in knowing Todd was now with God for eternity and they would see him again. I cried throughout this book, but couldn't wait to read more. My greatest wish for our world is that the events of 911 had never happened.
on November 6, 2016
What a courageous pair they were, with a spiritual strength in spite of the obstacles they faced. I've wanted to re-visit the Shanksville site since the memorial has been built and was glad to learn more about the Beamers first. It was so well written with an author originally from near my hometown, and was the first of his books that I've read.
I enjoyed this book and it frequently moved me to tears. One could clearly visualize the heroes of Flight 93 as they fought back against evil. I was very surprised and glad to learn that all the families involved received remains, given the condition of the crash site. God Bless Lisa Beamer and Lisa Jefferson, the operator with whom Todd spoke that fateful morning.
on September 28, 2016
Good book to get personal reflection of 9-11 impact. Just enough info to keep interest while not getting lost in details. Lisa Beamer is an admirable daughter, wife, mother, and author; full of Godly wisdom for real life application to a trial most of us will never experience. God bless all those who suffered loss from 9-11. May the memories of those loved and taken away never fade
from our national conscience.
on May 4, 2015
If I can see through the tears I will tell you-Lisa Beamer is one very refined person in her walk with Christ-and her "edge" on explanations both to her children and people she speaks before...one cannot help but feel her sincerity as she shares her life with we who also need encouragement this side of heaven.
on January 1, 2017
An inspiring story of the power of faith and the strength from God. The tragedy of those days and the memories of a beautiful life - horribly taken - brought to light in this book,will resonate with me, always.
on March 21, 2014
I was moved to tears several times by the openness of Lisa and her faith. This was a hard time for our nation, but a harder time for those heroes who lost their lives. I am reminded of a friend who gave his life serving our country in Afghanistan to fight the battle there so we won't have to fight it here again. I pray Lisa continues to find peace.
on September 22, 2017
The author does a great job of relating things leading up to the accident, during her and her family's grieving time and following. I enjoyed the book very much and would recommend it to anyone to read.
on September 6, 2015
Terrific statement of faith for both Beamers. It was an encouragement and challenge to achieve. Many touching moments. I appreciate Lisa's willingness to share her pain and blessings. It is a must read!