4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
USB C Hub, Letscom 7 ports Type C Hub with USBC Charging Port, HDMI Port, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD & MicroSD Card Reader, Portable for MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel and More Type-C Devices (Silver)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7-in-1 USB-C Hub: Expands computer ports into an HDMI output port, a USB-C charging port, 3 USB 3.0 ports, and a SD and TF card reader
- 4K HDMI Video Output: Delivers high-definition audio and video; up to 4K (3840x2160@30Hz) resolution and you never worry about blur, distortion and delay
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port: Enjoy data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps; can transfer an HD movie in seconds
- Power Delivery and Data Transfer: Charge your laptop while connecting all supportable peripherals to transfer data
- Slim & Compact: Fits easily in bags and purses, allowing you to expand your computers’ capabilities while on-the-go; sleek aluminum design perfectly complements Apple accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With this 7-in-1 Letscom USB-C hub, you will no longer be constrained by the available ports on your laptop. Expand your laptop capabilities and stay connected to all the devices you need to help increase your productivity.
For best performance, devices connected to Letscom USB-C Hub should not exceed total current of 900mA maximum. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnected.
Below devices are often rated as followings for your reference:
Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA
USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max. 900mA
Keyboard: Max. 500mA
Please double check the specific rating of your devices before connecting to the hub.
Please connect external power sources to the hub if you want to use high-power devices (make sure that your laptop supports charging by adapters).
Product Model: Letscom USB C Hub (USBC001 V2.0)
Main Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS
HDMI Port x1
USB 3.0 Ports x3
USB-C PD Charging Port x1
SD Port x 1
TF Port x 1
Connector: USB Type-C
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than the HDMI port, I also tested the card reader slots and USB ports. I plugged in StarTech's USB 3.0 HDMI/DVI display adapter into one port, Rankie's USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter in the other USB port and a WD 1TB hard drive in a third port. In card reader slots, I plugged in a micro SD and a regular SD card. Both cards had files on them. The ethernet worked fine, I have 200 Mbps internet connection and was able to get a bit over that speed through the hub. The display adapter worked fine too. I was able to connect my external dysplay through the hub without any issues. Hard drive word fine too.
Card readers didn't work though when hard drive was connected. Again this could be because the hub was designed for a Mac and not a PC, but on a PC if I plug in external hard drive and a MicroSD card, whichever I plug in first will show up. In other words, only one port worked at a time as a storage port for me. All three worked individually, but only one worked if all three had things plugged into them.
As for other things that people mentioned like noise and overheating, I haven't had any issues with it. The hub is silent and doesn't heat up for me.
Overall, I got what I needed - additional USB ports that I can use to plug in my external display and hard drive - I'm happy with the hub. If you have a PC, a corporate PC at that, and you need an HDMI port, this may not be the best solution for you.