Letsfit Insulated Water Bottle with Wide Mouth Straw Lid & Handle Lid, Vacuum Stainless Steel Flask Multiple Sizes and Colors
About this item
- Keeps Your Beverages Cold for 24hrs: Our bottle features double-layer insulation and vacuum insulation that can keep beverages cold or hot for 24 hours. Also does not emit condensation.
- No smell or Rust: Our flask is made of 18/8 stainless steel and does not contain BPA so as to protect the water bottle from oxidation and flavor transfer meaning your flask will never leave a metallic smell or rust.
- Portable Handle: Our cup's lid handle is made with a larger width that can easily accommodate your fingers, and the bottom groove is shaped to increase the contact area between hand and cup lid. Our bottle body also features a matte powder coating providing a comfortable grip. Even if you sweat, you can easily open the lid for drinking.
- Different Sizes and Colors: With a choice of sizes ranging from 18 to 64 oz, and a variety of colors our thermos water bottle is compact and fits most cup holders, backpack pockets, and it great for outdoor travel.
- What you get: A double-layer thermos cup, straw cover, handle cover, 2 new straws, 1 straw brush. Our new straw water bottle with a wide rotating handle makes drinking more convenient and can be easily used for one-handed drinking or pouring.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 10.16 x 4.8 x 2.99 inches; 12.7 Ounces
- Item model number : S12
- Date First Available : September 29, 2020
- Manufacturer : Letsfit
- ASIN : B08KF827NC
Best Sellers Rank:
#545 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #65 in Water Bottles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though I don't use the straw lid, I find it nice that it came with two straws and a cleaning brush as well. Definity well worth the cost!
The exterior is almost like an anodized finish, a little "grippy," which is good if you're using it when you're sweaty. I've had other bottles that are sleek and shiny, and it's harder to hold onto them.
It comes with two insulated lids - one with a built-in straw-like drinking tab, and one without. Both have great seals on them to keep the contents in. Both also have wide rings with which you can attach the bottle to a backpack, your belt, or other locations, using a carabiner. Nice touch. It's also nice for a little extra leverage if you twisted the cap on a little too tightly.
It also comes with an extra straw, so you can pull one off for cleaning, and put the other one on. That's a nice touch. And speaking of cleaning, it also comes with a cleaning brush, to keep all the nooks and crannies clean of debris. This is especially good if you're using it for protein drinks, which can leave nasty residue if you don't adequately clean the container.
I like that the straw extends so far toward the bottom of the bottle - great that you can get that last sip and not waste what's left over. And I like that the drinking tab is connected to the straw, so you don't have to tilt the bottle up to drink from it
I loaded it with ice, and seven uninterrupted hours later (I left the bottle untouched on the kitchen counter), most of the ice was still there (bottle was at room temperature). The odd thing is, though the ice appeared to reduce in volume, there was no water from melted ice - it's as though the bottle kept the inside so cold, that melting ice from the top of the bottle re-froze at the bottom. Not sure if that was the case, but it's clear that this thing will keep cold things cold. I just checked, and 36 total hours later, there was some water at the bottom, but the ice volume lost only about 25%. So this thing does a great job of insulating.
I will always use this as a cool drink bottle, so I haven't tested it with hot drinks. But if it does this well with ice, I'm sure it will do a great job with hot drinks like cocoa or coffee.
The bottle also comes with a use and care guide, and a QR code that you can use to register your purchase and extend the warranty by a year.
Some may balk at spending this much for a drink bottle. But when it insulates this well, and is built this solidly, and when the company cares enough to include nice touches like an extra straw and a cleaning brush, it's definitely worth it.
I'm really happy with my purchase. It's nice to know there are companies out there that still care about making quality products for a fair price.
It is pretty awesome that you can use this for hot drinks as well. It makes it a lot more versatile with the two different lids. It’s like a thermos and water bottle all in one!
I like that there is a cleaner for this as well
Overall it is an excellent water bottle.
I fill it up with ice and 6 hours later, there's still ice inside, not a single drop of water comes out. It does the job it's supposed to do. Coldwater stays just as cold hours after and so does hot water. The flask is very durable and ruggedly constructed. It comes with an extra staw and an extra strawless cap. It even has a wire brush to clean the straws. This flask is a great investment, I highly recommend this amazing flask.