Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Letter Z (Coda Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 99 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Book 3 of 7 in Coda Series|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
- File Size : 612 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 99 pages
- Publication Date : May 12, 2010
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B003TLMNA2
- Publisher : Dreamspinner Press; 1st edition (May 12, 2010)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #575,259 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I read all reviews to decide if I will read or a book/author's work. I will keep it simple and list Cons and Pros. This "open-relationship" concept I had to read for myself.
1. Angelo disrespecting his friends' HOME having sex with a slut (yes, males are "sluts" (COLE) too!) in their friends' bedroom without their permission (not that Jared/Matt would have allowed it, especially Jared!!!!). And just changing the sheets doesn't cut it!
2. Having SEX (Handjobs is sex) in a public space (a club is a public space/bathroom) and then being defensive by saying it's "not your business!" If others can see (not voyuers) and especially those who don't want to see, it becomes THEIR BUSINESS!
3. Sex in a public bathroom that for my generation took place because we were pushed to the margins of society not being able to share or get hotel rooms if suspected of being homosexual and would be thrown out! The author clearly doesn't know what it's like in most men's bathrooms, dirty and crude!
4. Not so much an "open relationship" as actually Zach objectifying/using Angelo for his "kink." My most concern is that Angelo comes from a traumatic and life- threating backgound (foster care and livng on the streets at 16).
5. And I didn't get the whole racoon make-up! Perhaps in book #2?
Jared and Matt! Only other non-sensible element was Matt having issue with topping Jared, but not believing the same when he bottoms - not being perceived as a "female!" Made zero sense, but at least he grow out of that belief in this book.
But I'm sorry, not fond of this plot.