Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on April 22, 2017
I feel as if Dr. Angelou is speaking directly to me. When I need the wisdom and love of a mother, I open this book. Even when the book doesn't directly address my concern, I feel a sense of comfort that makes me feel that everything will be alright... This too shall pass... and this is only one day, one season and life is so FULL of many adventures. Dr. Angelou's books make me want to live a FULL life and she keeps me from being stagnant and motivated to keep dreaming, living and advancing in the world.
on November 12, 2016
Maya Angelou is one of the most talented writers in history and her words have the power to reach into one's soul to make an intimate connection. The audible version is wonderful, spell-bounding, and engaging.
on April 22, 2017
I love it.. had some surprising v
Revelations about her that I never would have considered... Very down to earth and of course her wisdom is beyond compare .. Comes from living a life and the learning that comes with that
.. I definitely will try to read more of her books asap... Got this book for my own daughter and my best friends daughter as well since her mother left us unexpectedly and so sadly last June...
on May 7, 2017
Once again you can never go wrong with Ms Maya Angelou sometimes when we think we share with our daughters things that they need to know, Ms Angelou once again reminded me that there's always more.
on January 18, 2017
An insightful masterpiece, you will keep in you library for re-reading.
on March 21, 2017
A good book to get an overview of Maya's life from the beginning. They are just small stories told to a daughter she never had about what she would want to share.
on January 19, 2017
Maya Angelou. What else is there to say?
on January 15, 2017
I was so impressed with this little paperback that I ordered multiple copies to share with my children and friends. The quality is great considering the reasonable price. I was especially pleased with the type style and size.
on March 27, 2017
wonderful book and a quick read which is often so important for us mothers who only get 10 minute stretches at a time to read a book.
on July 14, 2014
As one who has read most of Angelou's autobiographical books and some of her poetry, I found this book a little disappointing. It is composed of brief entries on many different topics. All are well written, but the brevity of each is frustrating because I would like to have read more on each subject. As always, Angelou challenged my thinking, but I prefer getting a fuller sense of her thoughts. Still there was much wisdom shared in Letter to My Daughter, and it is worth the read.