Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on November 21, 2012
This is the Best Book I have read about dogs...My dogs....Book came in Great Shape and Fast.
I think I am gonna write a letter to my 3 dogs.
on November 16, 2012
AWESOME BOOK FOR THE ULTIMATE DOG LOVER. NOT A STORY, AWESOME PHOTOS HEARTFELT LETTERS TO PEOPLES DOGS THAT JUST MAKE YOUR HEART WARM AND SOMETIMES BRINGS A LITTLE TEAR TO YOUR EYE.
NOTE: ONE OWNER WROTE EVERYTIME MY DOG STOPS WHEN HE IS OUT ON A WALK AND SMELL ANOTHER DOG OR ANIMAL I JUST LOOK AT IT LIKE HE IS READING HIS MAIL. SO NOW, I WILL GIVE MY DOG TIME TO STOP AND READ HER MAIL.
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2013
As an avid dog lover reading these letters from the owners of their 4-legged fur-children touched my heart. It's wonderful to know there are people who considers their 4-legged beings as true family members.

I would highly recommend this book as a great gift to a dog lover.
on January 13, 2014
So I think I've purchased this book about 4 times already to give away. I have one copy for myself and have given away multiples. I foster rescue dogs and have decided to make it a tradition of mine to give this book to the adopters of my foster babies. I recently gave this book away to adopters and wrote a letter on the inside to my foster dog. I broke down in tears writing a letter to my foster. I can't wait to give more of these books away and write letters to each of my foster babies who have touched my life.

This book helps me illustrate to the adopters how much a dog can mean to one's family and how special they are. By giving this away it's my hope that they will love my foster dog the way I did and forever.
on May 19, 2013
Three words...I Love Dogs! The picture on the front and the first couple of stories I have read are beautifully written and show the love the owners have for "man (or woman's) best friend". You will laugh and cry. I am reading one story every other night to make this last. Cherish it.
on September 10, 2015
Great book for anyone who has a dog. I'm not much of a reader but you don't have to be for this. I tend to pick this up here and there when I find myself sitting around doing nothing. I would recommend this
on November 28, 2012
I purchased three copies of this book to give as gifts ... it is even more than I expected and will be a keepsake for YEARS to come!!
on March 17, 2017
Good book
on March 8, 2017
I own several rescue as well have many friends with rescues (and non rescue) dogs. I have given this book as a gift and it was very warmly received. The pictures are great and the owner written letters very engaging and sweet. will order more
on January 4, 2014
If you love or have loved a dog, you will like this. No, it is not a sad book about dogs we have lost, but rather a letter the dogs who share our lives. Nice photographs as well.