Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Letting Go: Get in the Flow to Stress Less, Fear Less & Struggle Less Paperback – February 23, 2013
From the Author
I have broken this book into 8 components, each one being necessary to insure the state of flow will not be broken:
* Get Awareness helps the reader use awareness as a light directing your path by providing a foundation to know where to move from in life.
* Get Resonating is about effectively plugging into the law of attraction and the law of resonance to bring about flow.
* Get Quiet demonstrates how to nurture your mind, body and soul, so you can open yourself up to allow flow in.
* Get Authentic helps the reader learn to act from their greatnesses so they can align themselves with their purpose.
* Get Fearless helps the reader break through the fears holding them back from allowing themselves to flow with life.
* Get Present teaches that true happiness lies in the present moment and that without the present, flow cannot exist.
* Get Guided brings an awareness to the heavenly beings who are available to help us stop struggling so that we can flow.
* Get Flowing brings each component together allowing the reader to fully open up to the infinite knowledge of the Universe.
About the Author
Faith M. Davis is an author and freelance writer focusing on the subjects and industries she knows and loves best: holistic health, wellness, metaphysics and inspirational topics. Her articles have been featured globally in Vitamin Publica-tions, Wisdom Magazine, Mama’s Lil’ Guide, inspiremetoday.com and successtelevision.com. She is a certified life coach and a life-time participator in holistic health practices. Connect with Faith online at the following websites: www.getintheflowbook.com www.faithmdavis.com www.medicinalplantszone.com www.enchantgifts.com
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Makes you survey what's holding you back in life (usually you) and how to make small changes to get you where you want to be with your job, friends and family. Nicely organized to move you from point A to point B and beyond as you begin to feel better about yourself and your relationships.