|Item Weight||9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 5.71 x 0.74 inches|
|Item model number||344800|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||A5 (5-7/8 x 8-1/4)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||344800|
Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Dotted Hardcover Notebook (Lemon) - 249 Numbered Pages
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INKPROOF PAPER: Medium (A5) notebooks have 80 gsm paper, which is equatable to 60lb stock, and has 249 numbered pages
- OPENS FLAT: This thread-bound notebook opens flat so you can write and draw at all angles without compromising the integrity of the spine
- ELASTIC CLOSURE BAND: Secure your content with the elastic enclosure band and inner gusseted pocket. Page marker is included for easy access to a specific page
- VARIOUS COLOR OPTIONS: The size and range of colours make them ideal companions for all walks of life. Includes 8 perforated sheets, a blank table of contents and a gusseted pocket
- QUALITY SINCE 1917: Experience and consistency are important requirements for quality. Quality gives ideas a solid foundation on which they can develop. We are convinced that small details can make a big difference
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Leuchtturm1917, we believe that Details make all the difference. Experience and consistency are important requirements for quality. Quality gives ideas a solid foundation on which they can develop. We are convinced that small details can make a big difference.
Dots with 5mm spacing providing guidelines for writing, creating tables and drawings and are so discreet that you could almost think the pages are blank.
Numbered pages and a plain contents page enable cross referencing, structuring and easy retrieval of notes.
A jacket pocket notepad with all the benefits: a contents page and page numbers, a set of self adhesive labels for indexing the cover and spine, micro-perforated pages, folded pocket, elastic band and thread-bound.
|Hard Cover Medium||Hard Cover Academy Pads||Hard Cover Pocket Notebooks||Reporter Notepads||Soft Cover Notebooks|
|Layout||Dot Grid||Squared, Plain||Dot Grid, Squared, Ruled, Plain||Squared, Ruled, Plain||Dot Grid, Ruled, Plain|
|Size||146 x 210 mm||210 x 297 mm||105 x 148 mm||105 x 148 mm||105 x 148 mm|
|Paper Grade||80 gsm||100 gsm||80 gsm||80 gsm||80 gsm|
|Number of Pages||249 pages||120 pages||185 pages||188 pages||121 pages|
|Cover Colors||Anthracite, Army, Azure, Berry, Black, Copper, Emerald, Fresh Green,Gold, Ice Blue, Lemon, Lime, Navy, Nordic Blue, Orange, Pacific Green, Pink, Port Red, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Sand, Silver||Black||Anthracite Gray, Army, Azure, Berry, Black, Emerald, Lemon, Lime, Navy, New Pink, Nordic Blue, Purple, Red, Sand, Taupe, White||Black||Army, Azure, Black, Navy, New Pink, Orange|
|Cover Type||Hard Cover||Hard Cover||Hard Cover||Hard Cover||Hard Cover|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Durable seeming cover. I can't truly say "durable" yet, because I felt the need to post a negative review after having the notebook for a week.
- Strap, double bookmark, and pocket features are all nice touches.
- The paper is THIN
- Ink GHOSTS like CRAZY right thru each page, almost completely without regard to what pen I use.
- Even if you don't write on the front and back of each page, YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE content on pages behind whatever page you're writing on.
- For a product whose aim is for people who want to make beautiful, well-organized, clean notes... it shoots itself right in the foot.
I REALLY wanted to like this notebook. I did a good amount of research & spent the money to get what I thought was going to be a premium-level experience... instead I'm sitting here with a $20 notebook that I don't want to use. I should not have to honestly consider the merits of only writing on every 3rd page so that I can have notes that aren't ruined by what's behind them.
I should have stopped to consider, "how could the possibly jam 250 pages into such a small space while still maintaining paper quality?" The answer is they didn't.
This one has a pre-printed index or table of contents
Still has the back pocket
It is actually two "dot columns" wider on each side for a total of one extra inch per spread which is sweet for BuJo addicts like me!
I don't notice a ton of difference in "bleed thru". Meaning neither had true bleed thru but you can see the ink somewhat once turning the page. It is very marginally less in this one. (Almost no difference)
The pages are numbered!
This also has 2 bookmarks sewn in and comes with labeling stickers for archival when you have exhausted the pages. Until then just keep them in the pocket! The pocket easily holds my protractor and another small ruler without making the journal feel bulky. Will purchase again!
** note- one of the pictures made me think you could tear out all pages along a perforation. You cannot. Only 8 of them in the back I believe.
Oh, and don't be intimidated by all the videos with beautiful journals, boasting calligraphy and artsy doodles. I CANNOT DRAW ! But people think I'm artsy just cause the dots help guide your handwriting and whatnot.
Give it a try!
- Comes with pre-printed Table of Contents and page numbers.
- The paper hasn't bled with anything I've used so far.
- A5 size paper. The extra half inch width when compared to Moleskine is nice. Gives me more room to finish a thought without making the journal excessively large.
- The paper is thin enough that you see ghosting on every page. Every. Page. It's 80 gsm paper where the Rhodia Webnotebook has 90 gsm paper and that weight difference seems to make a world of difference with regards to ghosting.
What could be better:
- The paper. Everything else could remain the same and if they used a slightly heavier paper (even at the cost of page count) that showed less ghosting this average notebook would easily pick up a star or two.
- A slightly darker dot grid would help me in lower light. I am very slightly far sighted (my reading glasses are +1.00) and the dot grid in this is light enough I have trouble seeing it in light levels and distances where I don't have trouble with other dot grids.
Top reviews from other countries
this is a beautiful leather type hardback cover notebook and the pocket and two bookmarks are perfect for all of my needs!
the only thing i must add (the hamatia of this notebook) is with the 'name' 'address' 'content' and other such pages, they are written in multiple languages. this completely threw me off and i was very confused but honestly it's fine and i just covered it up with my own titles [meaning i could change the name given to them].
apart from that though a lovely notebook and can't wait to try use it!!
also if anybody is wondering the pages are off white, and in the dotted notebook there are 38 'boxes' made my the dots down, and 26 across
Doch die Kladde, die ich hier jetzt kaufte, enttäuscht mich auf allen Ebenen! Das Papier scheint sich komplett geändert zu haben. Die kleineren Layout-changes über die letzten Jahre hinweg konnte ich nachvollziehen, und war weder positiv noch negativ eingestellt ihnen gegenüber. Aber wenn sich das Papier so sehr ändert, und das zum schlechten, fühle ich mich veralbert als Kunde.
Doch was heißt schlechtes Papier genau?
1. Tinte federt aus und sickert regelrecht ins Papier
2. Tinte schlägt durch und blutet bis zur nächsten Seite durch
3. Tinte bleibt gleichzeitig auf dem Papier liegen und stempelt auf die Vorderseite ab
4. Das Papier ist nicht mehr so glatt wie vorher
5. Nicht nur Tinte, selbst Kullis und Fineliner verhalten sich plötzlich anders: bluten, stempeln, federn...
Ich freue mich ja sehr, dass LT dank des BuJo-Hypes so gute Verkaufszahlen hat, aber dass die Qualität bei steigendem Gewinn abnimmt ist hoffentlich nur eine böserweise von mir aufgestellte These...
In Zukunft ändert sich das Papier hoffentlich wieder, aber dieser Charge hat mich als Kunde verloren.
There is a large pocket at the back where you can store notes and stickers too which I find helpful when I attend meetings.
There are almost 250 pages in this book, so if you like to bullet journal you will have a lot of space for your spreads. If not then you have a load of room for note taking and writing in general. There is also a contents page in the front so if you have any important pages throughout the notebook you can list them there and they are easy to reference rather than to flip through it blindly and start looking for it.
The only con of this notebook is that the pages are a little thin. I use black fine liners and ballpoint ink pens in my notebook which automatically increases the chances of seeing the writing on the under page it's written on. The ink doesn't sink through unless you draw over the same line repeatedly but I doubt many people will do that. You can just see the faint outline of it form the next page which may bother some people.
I also stick coloured card and pictures into my notebook for decoration and the pages take glue and tape very well as I've also used washi tape.
I bought the Berry colour and it looks like a darkish pink. It's a lovely feminine colour and it's not too harsh as I don't like harsh pinks. The notebook appeared to be very durable and of a high quality. You are paying for something that can last and looks beautiful too.
I've had some compliments on this journal since buying it. It arrived on time and I think it was fairly priced at £13. I will buy another when this one is full. Would 100% recommend.