|Item Weight||14.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 5.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||342937|
|Number of Items||1|
|Brightness Rating||55 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||342937|
Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Medium (A5) Hardcover, 249 Numbered Pages, Dotted, Orange
|Price:||$19.50 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXECUTIVE NOTEBOOK OFFERS LOTS OF ROOM FOR JOTTING DOWN NOTES, MEMOS, AND LISTS to help you stay organized
- NOTEBOOK HAS A DURABLE HARD COVER, so you can toss it in your briefcase or bag without worry of bending or damage
- TABLE OF CONTENTS IN THE FRONT OF THE NOTEBOOK lets you organize the notebook's contents for fast reference and the built-in bookmark saves your place
- INCLUDES 249 NUMBERED PAGES, so you can use it for an extended period of time
- LAY-FLAT DESIGN MAKES READING THE CONTENTS EASY and adds efficiency to note-taking
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed in Germany this Orange Medium sized notebook by Leuchtturm 1917 measures 5.75 by 8.25 inches and contains 249 numbered pages of bleed-proof, acid free dotted paper. Made with the highest quality materials and an easy to wash hard cover, each book is thread bound and opens flat for easy note taking. Additional features include a blank table of contents, stickers for labeling and archiving, 8 perforated, detachable sheets, expandable inner pocket and page marker.
Compare to Similar Items
This item Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Medium (A5) Hardcover, 249 Numbered Pages, Dotted, Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Creative Ribbons||BE HEALTHY||Hyatt's All Things Creative||PLEXSUPPLY|
|Item Dimensions||5.71 x 8.27 x 0.74 in||5.71 x 8.27 x 0.74 in||0.67 x 5.75 x 8.25 in||5.71 x 8.27 x 0.74 in|
|Paper Size||-||5.75 by 8.25 inches||A5||5.75 by 8.25 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
The structure of the book is very similar to the Moleskine notebooks. The pages of this book are about 3/4 inch wider than the comparably sized Moleskine. The paper used the the pages is very smooth and quite thin. There are 249 numbered pages and the Leuchtturm notebook, including covers, is only 0.8 inches thick. The paper feels strong.
Even though the pages are thin, I don't see a lot of the images on the page beneath. I have only been drawing on one side of the pages, but both only because it is my preference, not a necessity. I've used gels and felt-tip pens and have not had any trouble with the inks bleeding through.
The dots on the pages are easily visible, but don't detract from the sketches because the dots are tiny. I'm not sure if the dots are black or dark grey because they are too small for me to tell for certain.
There are two ribbons for marking locations in the book. The Table of Contents at the front of the book is also available and each page is numbered in the lower, outer corner of the page. An elastic band is anchored to the back cover and easily stretches around the front to secure the pages closes.
I've found that I enjoy using these pages for other drawings besides just the graphic shapes. Pens flow smoothly across the surface, but the paper takes pencil as well.
This red colored notebook shipped from the U.K. so it took almost two weeks to get to me. It might be something to keep in mind if needed quickly. I believe some of the other colors were available more quickly. For me, it was worth the wait. I'll just need to plan ahead as this book is filled.
Update 6/22/2016: Added scanned image from page. You can tell from the page number that I labelled this up side down. The scan shows the dots and how fine they are.
- I really like the slightly wider pages. They are not that much wider, but that extra 0.8 inch is very nice when you are making journal type entries. I often carry it with my iPad mini. The two are perfect companions.
- I like the fact that this comes in multiple colors. However, the cover is kind of bland compared to the designs on the Evernote Moleskine. The Moleskine has a bit more flair with it's green ribbon and elastic. I would often get questions about the Moleskine notebook during meetings.
- The dot grid pages are perfect in this notebook. This was one of the main reasons I decided to try it. Evernote Moleskine also had a dot grid, but it had significantly more dots. I always felt like the dots on the Moleskine were too dark and there were too many of them. The page felt cluttered. This notebook is fantastic. You hardly notice the dots, but there are enough to keep your lines straight and spaced evenly.
- The paper definitely has a different feel. The Moleskine paper is smoother than this notebook. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but now that I've used it I think it is an improvement. Also, I almost always write with a gel pen. I've used these brands of gel pen: Cross, Parker, Pilot and Bic. None of them bleed through. I am not saying that the writing on the other side of the page is not visible through the paper, but is significantly less visible than on the Moleskine paper.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this little journal so much. It's the nicest color, didn't have any of the burn marks that other reviewers had, and as for the ghosting - it doesn't bother me at all. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I love this journal. The pages aren't thick as cardstock but it withstands a lot of ink and prevents excessive ink bleedthrough. The pages are cream-coloured and dotted. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Bonnie Bui
This is a fantastic quality notebook with great features. I've always been a Moleskine fan (and still am, tbh), but I must say that I am super impressed with the quality of this... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Tori
These notebooks are expensive, but SO WORTH IT. I have never had ink bleed through the pages, and they are perfect for bullet journaling! LOVEPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer