Other Sellers on Amazon
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm Riflescope
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 3 x 2.75 inches|
|Item Weight||7 Ounces|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Model #170704 - VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm with Duplex reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
- DiamondCoat 2 - Ion-assist lens coating for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance
- Precision 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use
- Made with 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum and punisher tested to guarantee a lifetime of performance even under harshest recoil
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Magnification Range: 4.5x-14x
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
- Length: 12.2 in.
- Maintube Diameter: 1 inch
- Eye Relief (in) - Low: 4.4
- Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.6
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 19.1
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 7.4
The VX-3i 4.5-14x40 helps you reach out further without adding ounces. What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day.
- Lightweight, rugged performance
- Unparalleled low light performance
- Designed, machined, & assembled in the USA
Twilight Max Light Management System
See a more vivid, bright, and clear target image in a wider variation of low and bright lighting conditions. The combination premium edge-to-edge lens clarity, full visible-spectrum lens coatings and glare management provides an extra 20 minutes of shooting light.
Twilight Max Light Management System
Designed, Machined, & Assembled in the USA
Proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
Every Leupold riflescope is designed to survive a minimum of 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle.
All Leupold riflescopes are tested to perform from -40ºF to 160ºF.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This scope is extremely clear and gathers early and late light very, very close to the Swarovski 50 mm that costs 3 times as much.
Being careless while driving my buggy at our lease, I hit a rut and the rifle flew out & hit the ground.....hard. 30 mins later (after saying a quick prayer) I shot a nice 10 pt at 185 yds.....dead zero so this scope is tough too.
After deer season I’m taking this gun to a friend’s club where they have a 600 yd range to see how it performs off a bench & will repirt back.
I'm not going to slam Vortex, but I will say that I've now branched out and purchased a few Leupold VX-3i scopes, and I'm not looking back. If you catch the right sale, which doesn't happen often, these are not all that much more expensive than a Viper HS, and they sure are clearer. I used to marvel at how clear the Viper HS scope was, and now I can't help but see its blurry edges and slightly dimmer overall image.
One specific thing I'll note is that the black ring that you see when sighting down a scope is much thicker on my Vortex scopes. These Leupolds have a thinner visible ring, which leaves me feeling less like I'm looking through a tube (which I of course am). Leupold also seems to give me a more forgiving eye relief.
I now own about 50% Vortex and 50% Leupold scopes. I'm not tripping over myself to sell off the Vortexes, but I probably won't buy any more.