- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams; 366th edition (October 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584792736
- ISBN-13: 978-1584792734
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,533,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Levana's Table: Kosher Cooking for Everyone Hardcover – October 1, 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Levana Kirschenbaum is the founder of Levana Resaturant, the premier gourmet kosher restaurant in Manhattan, and Levana's Place, the first gourmet kosher cooking school in New York City. She recently appeared on the PBS special The United Tastes of America and regularly teaches master cooking classes around the city. She was born and raised in Morocco and has traveled extensively, incorporating these diverse culinary influences into her recipes. Ann Stratton is a New York City-based photographer who has contributed to House & Garden, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living, and O, The Oprah Magazine, as well as to several books.
Top customer reviews
I am waiting for her new cookbook.