- Series: Let's Talk (Cambridge) (Book 3)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (October 8, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521692873
- ISBN-13: 978-0521692878
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #121,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Let's Talk Level 3 Student's Book with Self-study Audio CD (Let's Talk (Cambridge)) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Let's Talk 3, Second Edition, is for students at the high-intermediate level. Features of the Student's Book include more systematic presentation and recycling of structures and vocabulary, an increased focus on communication activities, and new Expansion review sections after every four units. The expanded self-study section now includes grammar, listening, and vocabulary practice, offering students additional opportunities to review and consolidate the material. The grammar paradigms and listening text are included on the Self-Study Audio CD packaged with the Student's Book.
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more