|Item Weight||10.98 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.6 x 12.4 x 4.9 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3604|
2-Pack Camper Leveler, Chock Kit | Andersen 3604 x2 | Less Than 5 Minutes to Level Your Camper or Trailer | Levelers for RV | Simply Drive On. Chock. Done. | Faster and Easier Than RV Leveling Blocks!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEVEL YOUR CAMPER, RV, OR TRAILER IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS WITH THE BEST LEVELER KIT ON THE MARKET! Are you ready to experience the BEST levelers for your RV? Level your camper, RV, or Trailer on the FIRST TRY by simply driving on until level. Chock. Done. Nothing is easier to use than the innovative Andersen Hitches Camper Leveler Kit. You’ll literally be ready to roast hot dogs, s’mores, or head out to go hiking or fishing in 5 minutes or less!
- EXPERIENCE THE ONLY ON-THE-FLY, PRECISE CAMPER LEVELING SYSTEM AT ANY INCREMENT BETWEEN 1/2" AND 4" (LIFTS UP TO 4") RIGHT FROM THE DRIVER’S SEAT. AVOID THE HASSLE, HEADACHE, AND WASTED CAMPGROUND TIME OF SETTING UP YOUR RV OR CAMPER WITH BLOCKS AND PLANKS. Don't get in and out of the driver's seat and/or make your spouse or significant other drag blocks or heavy planks around…. and stop worrying about a plank flying out at someone’s shin - or head!
- THE CAMPER LEVELER WORKS PERFECTLY ON ANY TRAILER UP TO 30,000 LBS & WITH TIRES UP TO 32" DIAMETER. IF YOUR RV MEETS THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO USE THE ANDERSEN CAMPER LEVELING SYSTEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX! If you have dual tires or smaller spaces to fit the camper leveler between, sometimes they need trimmed. This is simple and easy to do and takes less than 10 minutes. If you buy the camper levelers and they don’t work for you, we’ll take them back and give you a refund!
- YOU ONLY NEED ONE LEVELER PER AXLE ON ONE SIDE OF THE TRAILER. With the Andersen Camper Leveler, you don't need to level both sides of the trailer - only put them on the low side.
- MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT!!! ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED ENJOYING YOUR FIRST DAY OF CAMP INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING THROUGH SET-UP? SIMPLY CLICK THE YELLOW ADD TO CART BUTTON AND CHECKOUT NOW. YOU’RE ONLY ONE BUTTON AWAY!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CAMPER LEVELER BY ANDERSEN HITCHES - THE ORIGINAL DRIVE-ON LEVELER
Does STRUGGLING to level your RV, camper, motorhome, or trailer TAKE THE FUN out of your first day at the campsite?
End up in arguments? Uh-oh..... (you know who you are).....
Lots of folks lug wooden leveling blocks with them everywhere they go, but they're a pain to pull out, to drive off, on, off on, off on to get the leveling just right... and they can get mildewy, rotten, or crack.
What about plastic building blocks?
Well... they may or may not hold up a little longer, but you certainly can't fine-tune your leveling on the fly!
Treat yourself to the ORIGINAL leveling system, the Andersen Camper Leveler Kit, that fine-tunes your leveling in 1" to 4" increments ON THE FLY.
Simply drive up until you are level and then chock - it really is that simple! No more guesswork! No more hassle!
GET LEVEL IN LESS THAN A MINUTE IN 3 EASY STEPS!
Push the skinny end of the camper leveler right into the tire as far as you can push it. Make sure it is really tight. Be sure to do this with all camper levelers you are using!
Using a bubble level (or whatever means you have) to determine when you are level, have one person driving and the other watching the level.
Tip: It's helpful to put your truck in low 4-wheel drive and take it slow!
The driver slowly drives onto the levelers, and the person who is watching the level hollers when the trailer is level.
Some people use walkie-talkies to communicate when the trailer is level. It's also possible to do this yourself if you have a level on your trailer big enough to see in your rearview mirror.
If you can, you should go just a TINY bit past when you are level so that when your truck settles you'll be just right! Stop, chock... and you're done!
Easy Leveling Up to 4"
Makes the PERFECT gift for the occasional, newbie, or avid RV'er in your life!
- Horse Trailers
Andersen Camper Leveler Kit
2-Pack Camper Leveler Kit Includes 2 Levelers and 2 Chocks
How do you use the Andersen Camper Leveler? It's easy! Simply drive on until level, chock... and done!
- Level your camper, RV, or trailer in 5 minutes or less with the best leveling kit on the market
- Experience easy and precise leveling at any increment between 1/2" and 4" (lifts up to 4") right from the driver's seat.
- The Andersen Leveler works perfectly on ANY RV, motorhome, or trailer up to 30,000 lbs and with tires up to 32" diameter.
- You only need one leveler per axle on ONE side of your RV, motorhome, or trailer. You only put them on the low side of the trailer when leveling side to side.
Do What You Love!
Get level in less than a minute so you can get right to doing what you love!
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- What is the minimum distance between wheels that is needed for the levelers to fit? An approximate distance for most standard tires is around 2" to 3".
- What happens if I order the levelers and they don't fit? Are there any other solutions besides sending them back? You can trim the levelers. You will receive an emailed guide. You can trim up to 4" off with no adverse effect.
- Everything on your listing seems to say theses are for trailers or campers. Will they work with my RV? It's a Class C with a GVWR of 11,000. Yes, Camper Levelers will work with RVs, but what's your tire size? The radius of our Camper Leveler is around 15"-16", which translates into a perfect curve for tires up to about 31"- 32". Once the tire size goes past that, there will be some space under the middle of the tire that creates downward pressure on each end of the Camper Levelers (see photo on right). If your tires are spaced at least 2-3" apart and are no bigger than 32" diameter, they should work great for you!
The Andersen Camper Levelers are made in Idaho by a family-owned manufacturing company.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I returned this order and immediately ordered the 2 pack again. The second order arrived today and it was the same thing only WORSE.....multiple cracks on both levelers. So these will get returned. Great idea but the mold engineering has problems and I wouldn't waste my time with these until they fix the mold.
When they work, they hit perfect level so easy. You simply need axles that are far enough away. I had to trim 1.5 inches off mine, so they are harder to get up on. They still fit snug between the wheels. I find sometimes one goes under before the other, so I can't get max lift. And on any soft ground they tend to dig in a bit, so you lose the max lift. They also slide on gravel pretty bad, but i'm not sure how you'd abate that. They make a single for changing tires that lifts more, I would almost like to see that as a size.
Top reviews from other countries
To fit between my wheels but With these you can cut up to 4” off the nose. Rounded it off with a hand help grinder and now fits fine. I have even used them to get enough lift for an oil change in a Ford Escape and that worked well. Solid product