Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lever 2000 Original Replenish & Refresh Body Wash 18 oz
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Scent Name: Original Perfectly Fresh|Change
Price:$23.68

on March 11, 2015
I like this soap a lot! I have sensitive skin and believe it or not, I have fewer problems with this product than I do with other products that are actually supposed to be for sensitive skin! It lathers well with not a lot of product (I use about the size of a 50 cent piece). It also rinses well - no residue feeling.
on January 5, 2000
Lever 2000 Family Body Wash, Pure Rain has all of the deodorant soap protection as deodorant bar soap without leaving a bar soap residue or film on your skin, shower doors and tiles. My husband and son like it very much. I think that the Pure Rain fragrance is a bit overwhelming -- especially for women who prefer a lighter scent. But, it works well for men and boys. I would buy it only if I had a coupon or if it were on sale.
on January 1, 2000
I've been using Lever 2000 Body Wash for quite awhile and prefer it to other soaps because of its anti-bacterial action, nice lather, and scent. But the new Pure Rain scent has an even better scent than the original.
on January 1, 2000
I did like the product -- especially the fresh smell. That's something I noticed and that it didn't dry out my skin as soaps often do. I usually use the Lever 2000 bar soap because I find it to be more economical. I would enjoy a product like this more if it came in a pump-style bottle. I would recommend this product to friends/family.
on November 22, 2012
Although I do love this product, it is not the same as in the picture. The picture shows that it has Vaseline Intensive Care in it, but it does not. This is the only reason I ordered the product. I could not find it in any stores and was very excited when I saw it for sale on Amazon. When the package came I was very disappointed to see the same bottle that I could have found in any store. I did use both bottles that I had ordered, however, I will not make that mistake again.
on December 16, 1999
This is an excellent product by Lever 2000. I have always been a fan of their regular bar soap, and now with the body wash they have again created a great product. The scent of Pure Rain is very refreshing, especially in the morning. The lather lasts and, like their bar soap, moisturizes your skin. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family and look forward to more products of this quality from Lever 2000!
on December 18, 1999
I love this body wash! It takes very little to create a wonderful lather. The scent is also great. It's a very clean scent that doesn't overpower you. I have allergies and strong scents really bother me, but I found the Pure Rain scent to be very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
on December 3, 1999
I tried the Lever 2000 Family Body Wash. I felt my skin become so soft and smooth, I liked it. I will keep using it. Before I used it, my body was so dry, like a rock. I have tried many products, but this is the best. I will tell all my friends to use it.
on December 16, 1999
The only thing I didn't care for is the smell of this product. It wasn't as fresh smelling as I thought it would be. I think it's more of a man's scent. My husband loves it, but I didn't like it much.
on August 26, 2005
My husband has been using Lever for several years now, and although I LOVE the scent, I just can't fathom using bar soap! Then, while shopping at the local pharmacy, I noticed that Lever had come out with a liqued version & I decided to give it a try, and now I'm hooked. The scent is great (and it lasts quite a long time), and I just feel really clean after using it.

Overall, I would highly recommend this soap to anyone who enjoys Lever's scent, and who prefers to wash with liqued, as opposed to bar soap.

See 1 answered question