Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leveret " Blooming Flower" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (5 Toddler)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 6, 2012
I purchased 10 pair of the Leveret pajamas for my twin girls since the price was right and had great reviews. Overall, they're nice pajamas. Like the other reviews mentioned, you may want to go one size up. That said, one of my girls is extremely slender, so she was able to fit in the true size. For my average-sized baby, she fit in the size up. The Pros: great weight (not too heavy or thin) and the sleeves, pant legs are long enough. The Cons: ALL the pajamas that have the embroidered decor (for example, the flower on this particular set) on the top has a mesh on the inside of the shirt, so that the embroidery doesn't scratch babies skin. Well, this mesh started to peel off after 4 washes. I had to discard the tops all together, and now just use the bottoms since the exposed embroidery on the inside of the pj top is too scratchy on skin within this mesh. This is also my issue with other name-brand pjs with this same mesh, but for other brand the mesh didn't start coming off until much longer (3-4 months). I did purchase pjs without the embroidered decor on the top (the pjs that are all stripes) and they're great. I will only purchase the pjs without the embroidery again, since those work well. Disappointed, but thank goodness I didn't lose a ton of money. Surprised no one else has mentioned this issue. Maybe they didn't wait to write thier reviews.
44 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
This is my daughter's first two-piece pajama set, now that romper-style pajamas are harder to find in 2T and up.

Be aware that like many children's clothes, the labeled size (2T) does not reflect current child-size percentiles, since my daughter is 51st percentile weight for length and is only 1.5 years old, not 2 years old. These pajamas fit her perfectly - not tight, but snug like pajamas should be.

A soft patch covers the inside threads behind the sewn-on flower. After many washes, the soft patch is likely to start peeling away, but the super cuteness of the top was worth a potentially shorter-lived garment. Children grow so quickly anyway, it'll be a race to see if the soft patch becomes a problem before she outgrows the pajamas.

The cotton is very soft and I believe I read that this set was not treated with flame-retardant chemicals, which I'm pleased about.
on April 29, 2015
I have purchased several sets of pjs from leveret and yes they do run small. For me it's not a problem because I've learned my lesson and now I just order a bigger size. I personally love this brand because they are very soft and their colors do not fade after so many washes and for the price they are a bargain. Their 6-12 month size fits more like a 3-6 months. The 12-18 is more like a 6-12 months 18-24 is more like 12-18 months and their 2t is more like an 18-24 months. I hope this helps in deciding which size to buy for your little one. The only complaint I have about this brand would be the sizing I should also add that they shrink a little bit after the first wash so take that into consideration when ordering. Personally its something I can control by ordering a bigger size. Their quality is excellent! Hope my review has been helpful!
on May 28, 2013
I ordered this item 2 sizes bigger than needed after reading other reviews warning the item runs very small, and now it is a little big on her but I guess that just makes it last longer.
it looks cute and the quality is acceptable for the price paid. the material is not too thick (better for this season) and soft.
first update:
I first gave this PJ 4 stars and now am changing it since my daughter only wore it for 2 days and the material that protects her skin from the stitching (flower) is coming off already. this cover is necessary since it is not soft enough to be worn without, it will irritate the skin....
very annoying, now the top became useless...

order their PJ's without any embroidery. I got one and that is much better since nothing can fall/peel off...

second update:
I asked seller to return and they offered me a new one instead. I chose one without embroidery which was shipped promptly. so instead of 1 star I give 3 because of costumer service
on May 24, 2013
When first became pregnant I decided to steer away from the non-natural products and that notion continued till this day. My oldest daughter is now 2.5 years old and I'm very cognizant of what goes on or in my kids' little bodies (we make home meals, bake our own bread, etc).

As far as these pj's are concerned, they are one of the cutest I've seen. Though, not organic - they are 100% cotton and wash extremely well. My daughter LOVES wearing them and they seem very comfy. That's all I ask for. Though, some reviews stated that they are close fit I didn't see any difference in fit between these pj's and any other "regular" ones.

I really like Leveret quality, as my youngest kiddo also has Leveret onezees (he's 10 months old now) and they seem to hold up to the same standards with washings and retaining colors, not having zippers broken, etc. Highly recommend as I think these products are great value for the money.
on October 18, 2013
I love these. We own 4 pair, two of the striped and two with designs on the front (flower and heart). All of them look cute on our daughter. She is tall and skinny and they fit her well (knowing that they are intended to be fitted). These have washed up well and we like them more then our two pair of GAP pajamas, which haven't washed up nearly as well and have what seems like a less comfortable elastic waist band.

Now Leveret, make a fleece pair in the exact same style and I will buy a few pair of those as well!!
on August 31, 2012
I purchased this in advance for my daughter - she's just a little too small to wear it yet. I'm looking forward to using these. They are soft, and seem very well-made. Once she wear them a few times, I'll update my review with some learned facts.
UPDATE: She's big enough to wear them now, and I love them just as much as when I bought them. They fit snugly, as directed, but they are not so snug as to be uncomfortable. My daughter is VERY petite, and they fit her, so they run small. If you have a chunkier monkey, definitely buy larger. The quality exceeds my expectations, and the many designs are so cute. I just wish they weren't quite so expensive.
on August 27, 2015
My granddaughter loved these pj's. They are now a staple part of her Fall wardrobe. They were even wore to Daycare as part of a dressup wear your pj's to school day. The product and delivery were easy to access, arrived on time. Now they are being enjoyed and hopefully will be passed on to her cousin as she is growing fast. A satisfying present!
on March 17, 2013
When my daughter turned 1, I went on a search for soft, strechy, comfortable pjs. I hated the cheap rough material I kept finding that won't stand up to 3 washings and is tight and non-strechy.

THESE ARE AWESOME!! My daughter is now 2.5 and I have continued to buy them as she has grown. I buy 5 or so sets at each growth spurt and they wear great. They are so soft, they strech but are tight enough for a fire emergency. They are warm cotton but breathable and durable. We won't be going back for any other pj's at big box stores anytime soon!
on September 21, 2012
I got these based in a review that they seem to be the same as Gap brand pjs. Well, they are similar, I guess, but not close enough for my taste. First, I like that Gap's waistband elastic isn't covered by cotton (so no moisture from the diaper can possibly wick onto the pjs). The nck on these seem a little bit wider, too. Mostly, I notice the legs are shorter... My 16 month old is short, and is just starting to outgrow her 6-12 month Gap PJs, and the 12-18 month size in these are shorter... Size up or wait for a Gap sale.