Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leveret Footed "Christmas Themed Striped" Pajama Sleeper 100% Cotton (Size 6M-5T) (6-12 Months, Green / Red)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on April 3, 2013
I ordered this jammie sleeper for my son's first Christmas. It arrived on time and was very cute. He wore it on Christmas Eve and only a couple of times after that because the zipper broke. One night I had dressed him in it and put him down in his crib and the zipper split open. I have bought Carter's and Costco brand and they have survived months where as this much more expensive jammie lasted only a couple of washes and that bummed me out! For that reason, I would not recommend this item.
on January 3, 2015
I bought these pajamas for my 6 month old to wear on Christmas Eve. They were delivered on time and held up after the initial wash without losing shape or shrinking any. I am always wary when buying clothes online, so I bought the 12-18 month size. I think the 6-12 month would have fit him fine, but I am glad he will be able to wear these 'jams again because they look so darn cute on him. I would definitely buy from this company again. The price was right (using free month of Prime), and the product was quality.
review image
on February 25, 2014
Bought these for Christmas pictures. My son is 3.5 and typically wears a 3T in clothing, but a 4T in fitted pajamas. I ordered a 4T in these and were very snug. If you are in doubt, order a size larger. The material is very thin and more like t-shirt material. So they are not going to keep a child very warm. But they are cute and and work well for a lightweight footed pajama.
on December 26, 2012
These were purchased for my Son's Christmas pj's. They were a perfect fit. The material is soft, and lightweight. The pj's do a run a little long--so if you have a taller child they'd be a perfect fit.
on July 22, 2014
I hate fleece or polyester PJs...they are too hot for warmer climates--even in the winter. These are a nice soft, 100% cotton material, but baby will still be snug, warm and comfy with these footed pajamas. They have held up well and I have even put them up for his little brother to wear next...
on January 2, 2016
Cute adorable holiday pajamas. Love the material. It's a bit light which works gray for the warmer nights. Also love that it's just the holiday colors and can be used until it no longer fits. Fits great. Purchased a 8 month size for my 7 month old. Also didn't shrink much in first wash.
on January 18, 2014
Got these as my LO's first Christmas jammies. He was the most adorable little elf that night. Material was soft and light, so perfect for California Christmas'. Definitely saving these for future kiddos.
on March 1, 2015
I was a little unsure after reading different reviews of this product whether these would hold up over time. My son has worn them plenty and they are still in brand new condition 2 1/2 months later. I bought it a size big to last all year and i really think it will. If my opinion changes on that account I will come in and update my review.
on December 17, 2013
Bought these for my grandsons for a family photo session. They looked adorable and I like that they didn't have the "ugly christmas sweater" stuff all over them. They arrived in just time in spite of an ice storm that lasted for days in my area.
on December 30, 2015
I really loved these pajamas. They were perfect for Christmas. The zipper makes changing diapers so easy. The colors are vibrant and the fabric is soft. However, if you are in really cold climates these pj's are not super warm. But they work great for crawlers and fit my 9 month old great with a little room to spare.