|Fits as expected||
Leveret Footed Fleece "Hearts Design" Pajama Sleeper (Size 6M-5T)
|Price:||$9.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Soft Micro Fleece Polyester
- Machine wash warm inside out
- For child's safety, garment should be flame resistant or snug fitting. This garment is flame resistant.
- Zip placket with snap tab closure for easy dressing and diapering, doesn't have to pull over baby's head.
- Attached Feet, Allover stripes
- Skid resistant
- Soft micro fleece with ribbed trim, Long Sleeves
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You're little one will feel warm and cozy in this Leveret soft micro cozy fleece sleeper, *Variety of striped & prints to choose from *Skid resistant for easy walking *Long sleeves for cold weathers *Flame resistant
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DH20G48
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 18, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One huge quality issue became apparent when I went in to check on our baby in the middle of the to find a little leg poking through the zipper. The zipper had burst.
Not having the desire to go through the process again with the same design and low quality zipper, I replaced the zipper.
Thanks for the fabric, Leveret. Your zippers don't work, thus I can't buy any more of your baby clothes. This is it. We are over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The thighs are very slim in this pajamas! My 2 year old daughter (2 years and 3 months to be exact) is very tall for her age. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Annette Sorensen
Done with out proportion. Long but baby should have skinny legs to zip leveret. I bought 3 pieces obviously washed before using other wise I will never keep themPublished 19 months ago by zuzilina