Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,587 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,690 reviews
on November 30, 2015
I wear a 33 34 505. Decided to try some 517.
Ordered 33 34. Tried them on, and they seemed OK, a bit tighter than the 505. Then I washed them. Not I have clown pants that I cannot button or zip. Length after washing is near 2 inches shorter than the 505 after washing. Waist is at least an inch tighter. Not happy. Photo shows difference in length between 505 and 517.
review image
on October 20, 2015
The jeans I received had a faded line along the edge of the fold, where the jeans had been folded into the package. This faded line did not disappear or fade with washing. I have worn Levi's jeans for years and this is the first pair that have been disappointing in quality.
review image
on December 10, 2014
I have very large calves so often have to order "boot cut" or other wide leg jeans (relaxed fit is not usually in the leg).

These were shipped clean, free of odor and no damage or stains.

The jeans fit as to their advertised size, and I have to admit, I was a bit concerned about ordering jeans without trying them on (especially with the leg) first - but was very pleased with these.

and the material was not harsh or abrasive - although not as soft was they will be after wearing several times and washed with our home choice fabric softener.

All the seams were done well and the zipper was in good quality. Overall very pleased.

One note: the upper thigh does not have a large amount of extra space in them, so if you are a extreme body builder and work out your thighs a lot, you might want to go with one of the relaxed fit leg jeans instead.

Overall, good buy, and I would order again if I need another pair.
on March 10, 2016
I ordered a 33 waist like all my other jeans but these were a very tight fit. Honestly I've been eating Ben & Jerry's a little too frequently so that might be the reason. Anyhow, I sent them back and ordered a 34. These are kind of tight too. Might have been the Domino's pizza last week, but who's counting?

Minus one star for the dye turning my socks purple after trying them on for 5 minutes and they are snug in the junk. If you order a 33x34 in the future just know that there's a chance that I've been in them. Don't worry I come from a clean household.
on October 12, 2016
I have worn Levi's for decades. This is the first time I ordered Levi's from amazon.

And this is the first time I ever saw a pair (both pair, as I ordered and received two pair) of Levi's that have part the usual orange stitching and part a gold color stitching. Quite a bit of gold stitching. All the belt loops, the pocket decoration, the top side of waistband and part of the fly is gold stitched. The pants seem genuine other than the two-color stitches.

I didn't read the 917 reviews before I ordered because I know how the style fits me. Has anyone else noticed this two-color stitching? Maybe this is Levi Strauss' new thing? I hope not. I don't like the look.
on July 16, 2016
I like a snug fit, not tight, just a bit snug. The jeans fit fine when I first put them on but get looser and looser. The pocket seem too low and I end up sitting on my wallet while driving. Feels like I am sitting on a rock. Pockets used to ride higher and on the upper half of the butt cheek, not the lower as most jeans do today. Too many learn even ones that say regular fit are designed for todays fashion of loose fitting low hanging jeans. I have bought hear that say regular fit and in an hour they are falling off me. This is nuts. Although the length is 30 inseam, the cut of the jean makes it look like and feel like 32. I shave been taking a 33/30 for some time. I used to take a 32 /30 but that is too tight now. Maybe the jeans will fit better in a few washings. Even regular cut jeans fit baggy these days. I see guys wearing their jeans below their butts and the crotch down by the knees, their underwear shows na sometimes there butt crack. The world is nuts these days. I felt Levi would be a good choice but for me, only average. Please return to the cut of the past not the loose baggy styles of today that are now "regular."
on March 29, 2017
OK, I would really like these jeans, except they are too long (not too large). The inseam is listed as 32 inches, but it is actually 33.25. Unfortunately, my inseam is 31", but I can work with jeans at 32". Those at 33.25" must be hemmed--extra expense. Otherwise, good look and fit.

Hmm, wonder if the 30" inseams are actually 31.25"?

Good Luck
on July 17, 2016
Jeans have always been good I've been wearing them for years. The two pairs that I just bought in indigo, still leaches blue dye after washing them 3 times onto my hands. From now on I will buy pre- washed. August 1, 2016 . Wore my pants today and noticed the back panel just below the belt line stitching unraveled . Now I can't return them and will never buy these again from Amazon. A waste of money.
on March 30, 2017
Fit was as expected, and matched those I have tried on in the store. What I don't get is the stitching color. It is much lighter than any pair of Levi's I have ever owned. Lighter than the same style I have tried on in stores. Seems odd to me. China knockoff? Levi rejects? What's the deal?
on February 1, 2014
I can only give these Levis a 2 star rating because of two main reasons. 1. They have not been the color that they are supposed to be. I realize that each batch of material will be a slightly different shade, but the color of (medium stone wash) that I have been ordering the past couple of years has been a total different color, that I do not like. The have been very dark in color-getting that kind of dirty look to them as they become a few months old. They are definitely not that medium pretty blue that I have purchased for decades. Keeping their medium rich blue color even after years of washing- only getting slightly lighter in color over time. 2. Levis quality has really gone down over the years. I cant say that I know much about the exact type of cotton material that is used and how it may have changed over the years. But I can tell you that I still have several pairs of Levis that I wore as a teenager decades ago. They are still heavier/thicker than the brand new ones that I can purchase now. Back then it would take years of heavy wear and real abuse to wear holes in my Levis. With the Levis that I by today, within a year or so they have holes and weird patchy wear marks on them. The scattered little holes that develop in the Levis remind me of the holes that I would sometimes get in my jeans back in the 1970's when I worked in a junk yard. But those holes were caused by battery acid or from using a cutting torch. If I was running the Levis company I would be ashamed of the poor quality in the present day Levis. I don't even do physical work anymore, and my jeans wear worse than when I used to do heavy physical labor. Not to mention that the price has risen about 350% and they are no longer made in the USA. I will however note one positive change. The zipper pull tab on my most recent pair of Levis is larger, making it easier to grasp a hold of. Thank you for that Levis!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.