Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2017
I've been using Levi's jeans for 9 years. They always fit as expected. Since I am a rather tall guy, it is usually difficult to find pants that fit. Now that I know my size and can order with ease knowing they will fit. They are at the right length for legs and fits most boots perfectly. They do not ride up and breathable space for the important region. The Rinse color is perfect for a "Good Pair" jeans. Something to go dancing in, to a public function, or to look nice. I can consider it my dress pants and use it for when I'm not working or plan on getting dirty.
on November 30, 2017
They were not denim. If they weren't denim why didn't you say so? I would not have ordered. Bought 517 jeans for my boys for 40 years. These 517's have very large legs. They were always a slim like Jean with bootcut bottoms. Not happy at all. Compared to 517 jeans I bought at Penny's in 2014. Not the same. These materialblsck jeans look cheap & gather lint
on July 30, 2017
I purchased these for my son to show his horse in (equestrian team). He is in between adult and boys sizes but needed something with extra length. These were perfect. I was disappointed that this size cost more than the typical sizes, but all in all they were a quality pair of jeans.
on April 1, 2016
got these bootcut cause i will wear w/boots, but any type works for that if you add an inch to length. the problem: the 517's are tight in the thigh by the time i get the waist small enough to fit my waist size cause my body is more athletic build.
on December 2, 2014
The 517s are not available at a lot of local, brick & mortar stores now. I've owned several 517s in the past. They are wearing out. They need replaced. I know what to expect in size and fit from past pairs of Levi's 517s. I did not want to "experiment" in buying/ordering other blue jeans. 517s look and "feel" like what I think I want to wear. I wish Levis were more colorfast and their knees wear out too soon. Levis could make the front of the legs' from heavier fabric than the back of the legs. The front pockets could be made from heavier (more wear resistant) fabric material than currently. My Wranglers are a little more comfortable for working in the yard, can be less expensive, but look a little "baggy." Also, I wish Levi's and Wranglers blue jeans had one or two more belt loops. I may remove old blue jeans' belt loops and sew onto newer ones.
on September 30, 2014
These boot cut jeans are simply my favorite. I know I can order my size and they will fit. And sure enough this is what happened again. Of course I know of no women that can do this, but most men, I believe could do this with Levi 517 Boot Cut Jeans. I think once a women found her levi size, she could do the same. LOL, but I wont argue the point.

These jeans are well made and are consistent in size and workmanship. I wear cowboy boots (yes, and ride a Harley-Davidson Fatboy, 2012). It's important to me to feel like I look my best and be comfortable. This is what I get from wearing Levi's Men's 517 Boot Cut Jeans. I just don't know how you could go wrong.

I got my best price on Amazon (though, other places may have same price, I got a better deal, since I am an Amazon Prime member. So, here you can get the best and get a bit more by being a Prime member, it has more than paid for itself already). Plus I did not have to go anywhere and look for my size (36 inseam is not always easy to find).

I recommend Levi's 517 boot cut to all and recommend Amazon Prime to those that like to shop from home for an even better deal, no driving around either. Levi has been consistent with these jeans for a few years now, so I am a happy camper and you will too if you try it out.

Also, these jeans when new can look great. I recently went to my wife's class reunion which since it is a small school the dress for their events varies from jeans to suites ~ your choice. Well, I choose a new pair of black 517 with a crisp white shirt, my polished cowboy boots and a black leather (lamb) travel coat and was told I looked great and I did feel great too.

Thanks and best regards.
on May 9, 2015
Ordered the 517 boot cut stonewash by mistake, thought I had picked the original ridged ones but not a problem, I kept them because the fit was good. My dislike on the stonewash ones I received was that it had 3 different colors of threading, very little original orange thread and the rest was a light and dark yellow which looks stupid ! Just mentioning this to make you aware of what you might receive ordering the stonewash. I do like the fact that they have 7 belt loops like the old days and not 5 like I have received in the past 10 years. This was the most I ever paid for Levis but couldn't find a better price at this time. Last ones I ordered direct from Levis and also from Sheppler's paying from a low of $27 on a 2 pants order to a high of $37, both with free shipping. Amazon's service was excellent on this order. 2017 UPDATE. Switched to Wrangler after 50 plus years and not going back. Levi is double the price and their Quality TOOK A DUMP ! The Wranglers I bought are $20, The fit is Great and the Quality and consistency of the material is spot on. In my opinion you should at least check the Wranglers out before you make your purchase.
on December 31, 2011
I usually have a hard time finding good bootcut jeans with the right fit in the retail stores. If the color/wash/fabric is right, the size isnt. If the size is right, the fit is too loose at the seat and thighs. Now that my favorite pair of jeans is past its prime, I started looking for a new pair to replace it. After hunting all stores in and around my area and trying all available bootcuts in my size, I was very disappointed. That is, until I found a pair of Levi's 517 Blue Ox in the local Macy's store. This was the first bootcut I found in the last 3 years that fit me perfectly. Since I already had a pair of jeans that was of a very similar color, I came online and started looking for the correct color in that fit. Unfortunately, it wasnt that easy finding one online. Kohls, Dillards and others had Levi's 517s, but they werent the same ones I saw in the store. Apart from Macys and Amazon, no other site (including Levi's own site) had the same fit in Rancher Light color I was looking for. I could have ordered at Macys website, but my past experience with Amazon was stellar and so it my first choice. Even then I was a little skeptical if the photos were close to how the jeans looked in reality. Since amazon had a free returns on this one, I went ahead with the order. The product, as always with Amazon, came 6 days ahead of their estimated delivery date. The jeans is, in fact, very close to the pictures on the website and the fit is PERFECT!! Thanks to Levi's for the perfect color and fit and KUDOS to amazon for the perfect shopping experience!
on August 16, 2016
Bought these for my husband. They're darker than we normally get but they're for work so that's ok. They do have a smell to them though- a chemical type smell. I've had new jeans with this smell before and it sticks around even after washing. But they're the great Levi's quality so I'll give them 4 stars.
on November 4, 2015
These 517 jeans are WAY small in the thigh area. The Amazon description is NOT the same as the Levi's description. The actual 517 description states "slim through thigh"! That would have been nice to know BEFORE i ordered this product. This was my first time to order clothes through Amazon and it was a COMPLETE waste of time!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.