Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Price:$18.89 - $30.90

Showing 1-10 of 768 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 812 reviews
on August 23, 2013
My husband has been wearing this style of Levi's shorts for years and years.. when it came time to replace some of his older ones.. I could not find them in any store that had carried them in the past.. all the Levi shorts were the longer, baggier ones that the younger men wear.. was so glad to find these shorts that I ended up ordering two pair.. and then ordered two pair again. ! These shorts fit just like normal jeans and hit right above the knee... so glad that I could find them on Amazon!!!
on August 3, 2016
I buy two pairs of these same shorts every year, and I've been doing it for a few decades now. I've changed more than they have. I wear a larger size, I work outside less, and I'm not as picky about what I wear, which is two uniforms: one winter and one summer. In winter it's Levi's, a t-shirt and a sweater or sweatshirt (for fashion variety). In the summer it's a t-shirt and the shorts in question. I buy two pair a year and keep a rolling stock of six. The two worst ones get retired every year. It's the same with long Levi's. The t-shirts, bless their hearts, often go longer before being relegated to the rag box. Other than shorter front pockets, which I don't like, and the two unecessary belt loops, which I do't care for either, I'm satisfied.
on August 13, 2015
When it comes to comfort and style, you can't beat the Levi brand. I was running low on shorts that weren't absolutely worn out, and immediately decided to try the LEVI'S MEN'S 550 DENIM SHORTS. (I own a pair of the Levi's 550 Jeans.) Needless to say, I have not been disappointed; the shorts are comfortable and look great. So why not 5 stars? Again, the tiny front pockets are a bit of a pain. I carry my wallet, keys, and pocketknife in my front pockets, and with these shorts, the pockets are absolutely crammed.

In my neck of the woods, the warm weather season basically stretches from March to late October, so quality shorts are a must. So if you're looking for a quality, durable denim short, it's hard to go wrong with the LEVI'S MEN'S 550 DENIM SHORTS. Let the summer broil; I'm good.
--D. Mikels, Esq.
on July 4, 2013
We ordered this brand, because that's what we were replacing. The delivery was fast, the pants are fine, they fit perfectly, and we are very pleased with the purchase in every way.
on May 21, 2017
Odd, I had a 32" and wanted slightly larger, got this 33" and cannot tell ANY difference?
Should've gotten the 34" instead, or maybe I shrank them too much with too high heat in my dryer, I don't know.
However, they do look and feel just as good as the others so why pay retail...
on March 28, 2016
I bought these for my husband expecting that they'd be cut like the 550 Jeans. They weren't. They were small in the waist and upper hips--all of them. I purchased 5 pair and had to return all of them. We were very disappointed. What we've discovered about Levi's over the years is that you can buy the same style of jeans, but you can't expect it to be cut the same from 1 pair to the next. We'd be willing to pay more if they'd just keep the quality and sizing consistent from 1 lot to the next.

As a side note: the fabric is thinner on the shorts than it is on the 550 jeans. We have other, older Levi denim shorts and the denim is the same weight as the 550 jeans (not the shorts). We weren't particularly impressed with the lighter weight.
on May 23, 2017
I've been buying Levis 550 jeans for years and decided to try the shorts. I like them very much. They are the usual excellent quality I expect from Levi, which is why I never hesitate to but Levi clothes online.
on May 31, 2016
I have older versions of these same shorts. The front and back rise was two inches longer, so the shorts were looser and roomier in the back which I found very comfortable. With the shorter rise, they still fit overall, but they are not nearly as comfortable. I don't like the too tight look or feel due to the shorter rise. Unfortunately, I am finding more and more these days that tried and true brands of clothing are no longer made the same way they used to be. The size of the newer versions are running much smaller, and the quality is no longer quite as good as it used to be.
on April 27, 2017
Little tighter than the comparable Wrangler. I'm a 34" old fart. Fits my behind well, legs well, but a little tight in the waist. No more dessert.
on October 5, 2016
Fits well and sizing is consistant with my other pair of Levi's Jean sizing. This makes it much easier to buy a pair without having to guess if the sizing is accurate or not.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.