Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$18.89 - $45.00

Showing 1-10 of 742 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 785 reviews
on March 12, 2017
incredibly baggy - almost like bell-bottom shorts. these shorts appear to made for someone whose legs get progressively larger from top to bottom, whereas the circumference of my legs decreases from the thigh to the knee. in fairness, i have had this problem with recent purchases from other manufacturers of denim shorts, so perhaps this is just the way they make them these days?
on April 2, 2015
I love the shorts, I have been wearing Levi shorts and jeans my whole life. I did notice that the denim is thinner now, I have a Levi denim jacket I bought in 1983. It was the best jacket and everyone had one in High school, It was made from thick denim. Hope the shorts last awhile, The fit is perfect.
on October 5, 2016
Fits well and sizing is consistant with my other pair of Levi's Jean sizing. This makes it much easier to buy a pair without having to guess if the sizing is accurate or not.
on November 28, 2013
I bought a pair of these a size larger, 40 waist, as my fat butt is getting bigger. Fit a little snug, but probably me and not their fault. I would recommend these if your into old school shorts. I have since bought 2 more pair.
on April 17, 2017
Very surprised these were too small for my husband in his usual size. He has other levi's in this size, but the pari we received were just too small. Having to return and buy a larger size as he love the style.
on April 2, 2017
They run a tight 34, but that is fine, gives me incentive to get serious about my weight.
on May 31, 2016
Very nice pair of shorts. They fit well. The only issue I have is that the thigh, leg area is slightly loose fit.
on March 16, 2017
The goods are good, I chose a size table of 42 sizes, I myself am a big man (187cm 110kg), but they are very big for me, I can put them on without zipping.
on April 19, 2017
Great fit. Retail stores stopped carrying. Will buy from here always.
on October 18, 2016
A nice comfortable style that doesn't make one look like a "gangbanger".

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.