Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
134 helpful votes
135 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
61 helpful votes
62 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
132 helpful votes
133 helpful votes
on November 20, 2017
Been a while since I'v had some Levis after rocking the country western style for many years - mostly due to that being the only style I could afford with lengths that would fit. 501s don't drape well around cowboy boots (too narrow at the bottom), so I was wearing mostly Wrangler and Ariat..

Now that I am going with a more metropolitan style, it is hard to find jeans that are long enough in any brand except Levis. These seem to fit a little lower around the waist than I remember (but maybe they're the same) and are a little lighter, but they fit well and look nice. I like them. I'm 6' 2" and weight about 185. In dress pants I wear 34 inch waist - not sure the length as I get dress pants tailored. Ordered a second pair of 501s after getting the first. They look good with tennis shoes and casual dress shoes.
on November 17, 2017
These are not as relaxed and pre-shrunk like Levi’s relaxed jeans. After getting them from the dryer, I noticed my husband having to stretch them back out (imagine a woman attempting to squeeze into a pair of jeans)
They do look great on and fit well after they are worn a bit. The price is comparable to purchasing at a department store but with Amazon, you’re paying Reg price for convience. It was nice to see these jeans came in a longer length ar 36”
on October 31, 2017
I bought these for my 17 year old son, who's tall and slender. Ordered 29x34 and was worried that they might be too baggy in the legs, but they fit perfectly. The only "surprise" was that I'd forgotten 501s are button-fly, and he'd never seen that before. But we had a good laugh and I'm sure he'll get plenty of use out of them.
on November 16, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Levi's and wasn't sure on getting a pair of white jeans. But fashion is fashion and I bought a pair just to see what they'd look like in person. Other than the few tears in the pants, it fits just like the 501s true to fit, and the color isn't an obnoxious white
on June 2, 2017
American Classic blue jeans. Great quality and great style. Very happy with this purchase and seller.
2 helpful votes
on May 29, 2017
Easy shopping. Got what I wanted without having to search through piles of Levi's trying to find the style I wanted in my size. If you are not familiar with purchasing Levi's based on their sizing policy, I recommend actually trying on several pair in a store and to confirm if they are pre-shrunk or shrink-to-fit.
on April 30, 2017
GREAT JEANS- NOT AS ROBUST SINCE MADE IN CHINA. FIT IS GOOD , BUT NOT AS DURABLE AS THEY USE TO BE !
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.