Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,100 reviews
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2017
Ok I didn't even know they still made Levi 501's! Let me begin at the start. I was diagnosed with advanced stage IV cancer and I was told to fatten up as much as humanly possible or risk dying from the very aggressive daily regimens of radioactive & chemotherapy which would eventually cause me to despise food to the point of not eating a thing for 2 1/2 months! My lead oncologists team of physicians all pleaded with me to begin eating anything or suffer having tubes surgically implanted into my stomach for nutrition. So cut to now, I survived my therapy but not without coming way too close to death due to lack of nutrition as well as the lack of use of my digestive system. Now I seem to be able to eat whatever, whenever and I still can't keep the weight on. This has been both a curse and a blessing. The curse is of course for obvious reasons but the benefits have been wearing clothes that I never thought I'd be able to pull off let alone put on ever again! I'm wearing sizes that my body hasn't seen or felt in 25years. My wife and I have an inside joke that keeps the seriousness of what we've been going through together due to cancer and it centers around the fact that although I'm far from being out of the woods due to this deadly killer, I'm not looking like one would think after gaining all that extra weight, almost dying three times, having visible signs of radiation burns on the exterior of my skin and then losing all the weight. I'm not being conceited but I look like I did at 24years old and am wearing the same sized clothing, especially in the area of my waist, so buying new pants and having them fit comfortably as well as look great is definitely an ego boost! So the joke is, I'm the poster boy for cancer because it agrees with me lol anyway thank you for reading this far into my rant as it's turned out rather than a review. The Levis 501's feel great! They fit as perfectly as they did when I wore them for the first time back in the 80's Dont pass up a chance to get a great pair of jeans to show off that great pair of genes you've been blessed with!
on February 28, 2017
I bought exactly the same sized dark stone washed 501s from the same supplier only a couple of months ago. This pair were almost two inches smaller around the waist than the last pair and tighter on the legs. And no, I have not put on any weight, the original pair have been washed several times and they are still nice and loose. It must be where they are manufactured and this probably has nothing to do with the suppliers. It's no good Levis telling us about the quality of their products, if their quality control is this bad.
on December 8, 2016
I have looked for the Levi 501 jeans in several stores but I couldn't find them.
Finally I went to Amazon and was able to order my jeans, great fit and look, a perfect match for me.
on April 20, 2017
It is not my first pair of 501. Far from it. The previous pair of 501 31*34 was bought here on Amazon June, 2013. It lasted 4 years. I had it on ~half days of a week. Now, the new pair that I received recently: the fabric feels thicker. Not as good as it was in 1980ies, but as good as it gets these days. There's new stitch around the fly (see the pic). The big disappointment is the fact they changed buttons' supplier. Buttons are lighter and thinner now (see the pic). I like the buttons on my old 501. That's why I wanted to give 3 stars, but the fabric is quite thick, feels thicker then the one I had with previous pair. Result - 4 stars. Leg length is as expected. The old pair is abt and inch shorter. In 4 years time it may shrink as much. I am quite happy with this purchase.
on February 27, 2016
Levi's material quality seems to have decreased over the past couple of years. I could be wrong, but It feels like a lighter weight denim now than it used to be. Where they used to last for several years, virtually every pair I've purchased more recently has torn very easily in the crotch area - and not at a seam. The cloth itself fails, and it's imposible to repair or patch at that location. I have at least 12-15 pairs which have failed in the same area - the most recent after only a few weeks, and wearing them only 3-4 times. I've always loved Levi's in various styles, but going to have to look for a different brand and start making comparisons.
on June 7, 2017
Knowing your jean size is sort of like trying to figure out what you'd like in a mate -- you could spend forever trying to figure that out. So what's a person to do? Try it out. What I like to do when buying clothes online is visit a local retailer to figure out my size, compare their price with what I can get online with my cell phone, on the spot. If the brick and mortar retailer is competitive, I buy the pair right there on the spot. If not, I buy online. If you have any doubts about authenticity, buy from a source you trust.

I had a good experience with this pair, they fit as expected, and they've survived well over time. After all, they are 501s!
on March 17, 2017
I have been waiting wearing Levi jeans my whole life and when they move production out of the United States the product went to hell. Side seems aren't straight hem is so short it rolls up but what can you do that's the way we do business here in the United States
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.