Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2018
My husband has been wanting these jeans for years but we couldn't find them anywhere. I tried these and he is in love!! He always wore these when we first got married but over the years had a hard time finding them. I wont have the problem now getting them for him. I will be buying these for him for as long as they sell them. Great quality and the price is great compared to other jeans we had to get him that didn't fit the way he wanted and were not as comfortable. Love these jeans !!! Best Christmas gifts for him in years !!!
on January 5, 2018
Ordered for my 18 year old son, not realizing these are the button jeans. I should have read more closely. Giving 4 stars not because of that, but because they are tight on him and he usually wears slims. These are supposed to be "original fit." I know people have gotten fatter in recent decades, but trust me, he is a slim boy. So be careful if you don't like tight jeans. If you do, these will be great.
on January 10, 2018
Normally Levi's fit perfectly. These were a little large in the waist for some reason. I thought they would shrink when I washed them but they are still a little big after several washing. This pair had been relegated to my 'wear as a last resort' section.
on September 19, 2017
Not sure why the jeans have done this but after a couple of washings there are streaks where the black dye has faded and a white like color has taken the place of the black. These streaks are throughout the jeans.
on October 23, 2017
Timeless, high quality product. My own shape has changed over the years but the fit of Levi’s 501 jeans has been great at every point. A classic that must be part of every wardrobe.

I have bought my blue jeans from Amazon for the past 4 years and always been perfectly satisfied.
on October 26, 2016
These are the only jeans I buy. They always fit as expected. The stitching is nice and sturdy. The material thickness is just right. And the classic fit, look, and feel is impossible to beat. I'm not a guy who needs variety in my jeans aside from color. So I keep a few pairs in my drawer at all times. The button fly is a total preference thing. I personally wouldn't go back now that I'm used to it, but there are many who prefer the zipper fly. If you need the zipper, than these probably aren't for you. But if you like, or think you could get used to the buttons, then it's hard to beat these jeans.
on January 3, 2018
These are just a bit too small but that's ok. It's going to force some of those holiday cookies off the waist! I like the button fly. Looking forward to wearing these. Will purchase more in the future.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.