Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 13, 2017
We have purchased and returned so many pairs of Levi's jeans. The fit is wildly inconsistent from pair to pair, even in the same size and style. If you find a pair of Levi's that fits perfectly, the next pair may not be the same. The fabric varies depending on the color you choose. Some of the denims are strong and durable, and others are thin and shrink so much, they are two sizes smaller coming out of the dryer. After many years of struggling with Levi's inconsistency, we finally gave up and switched to Lee. Why did we wait so long? We just ordered four pairs of Lees and each pair fits the same!
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2016
I have looked for the Levi 501 jeans in several stores but I couldn't find them.
Finally I went to Amazon and was able to order my jeans, great fit and look, a perfect match for me.
review image
on October 8, 2017
501's used to come so stiff due the thickness of the fabric you had to wash them 20 times to get them to loosen up so yer legs could bend. These showed up like I'd already had 'em for a year. The waist is fine but I ordered a 36 inch inseam which is exactly what the rear hip label says. However, that isn't the case. The inseam seemed a little short as my other 36" inseam Levis are much longer...you guessed it...I measured the inseam...33 1/2". Now that's OK because they'll work with sneaks or boat shoes. but too short for boots. I realize what I got sent DID state they were the correct size. I'd order another pair but I need to know I'll get the correct length. How do we make that happen? I'm not convinced the Chinese care too much about accuracy here.
on November 17, 2016
So the 29" length on these jeans are more like 30" and are not consistent from the black to the blue color jeans. Also the 33" waist runs slightly on the tight side as compared to other manufacturers. I should have returned them because they bunch up on my shoe because they are just too long. I have many other jeans from other makers in 29" length and they fit perfect......not these.
on February 14, 2014
All I wear are Levi's 501s, I've learned to buy them in the store as much as possible, as I have to try on every single pair, even of the same size/style, only different color, because the fit is totally dependent on the country is was made in. Mexico always makes the pants that fit perfectly for whatever size needed. I gained weight and needed 35" waisted pants, something impossible to find in stores, so I ended up buying them from The Levi's Store online - and never had a problem with the sizing. I've now lost some weight and need 33" waisted pants. Just bought 2 pair from Amazon (they were about the same cost but 2 day free shipping on Amazon). The other pair was 33"x32" 501s called "Bleached" - tried them on - and PERFECT. Checked the tag and yup - made in Mexico. (On a side note, Amazon's website shows that ALL their 501s are made in Mexico which is a total lie). When I tried this pair on, they were TIGHT! Aside from barely able to getting them up, the button-up fly eyes weren't the normal size - I could barely get the button through the buttonhole on every single button. Got them all buttoned up and - ack - I could barely breath! Had just as much problem getting the button fly OPEN as I did closing it - then it took an extra hand to peel the pant leg off. I checked the tag and - made in Mexica? HAHAHA, no, no, no. They were made in Egypt! Any pants I've receive made in Egypt, Burma, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia - anywhere but Mexico - they are too small! These are going back - but at least the other pair fit (love the color of the Bleached!) and guess I'm back to ordering through Levi's or in an actual store.
on January 10, 2018
My husband has been wanting these jeans for years but we couldn't find them anywhere. I tried these and he is in love!! He always wore these when we first got married but over the years had a hard time finding them. I wont have the problem now getting them for him. I will be buying these for him for as long as they sell them. Great quality and the price is great compared to other jeans we had to get him that didn't fit the way he wanted and were not as comfortable. Love these jeans !!! Best Christmas gifts for him in years !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.