Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 6,706 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,448 reviews
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
on January 20, 2015
So just got my order in today and guess what. I should of listened to the reviews they do feel like Levi's a bit different do then I start looking at the red stitches and at the bottom where it creases it was really thin WTH happened to Levi's. On the 2nd picture. The black LEVIS are store bought and left one which is the blue ones just got from Amazon.
review image review image
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
review image review image
on February 27, 2016
Levi's material quality seems to have decreased over the past couple of years. I could be wrong, but It feels like a lighter weight denim now than it used to be. Where they used to last for several years, virtually every pair I've purchased more recently has torn very easily in the crotch area - and not at a seam. The cloth itself fails, and it's imposible to repair or patch at that location. I have at least 12-15 pairs which have failed in the same area - the most recent after only a few weeks, and wearing them only 3-4 times. I've always loved Levi's in various styles, but going to have to look for a different brand and start making comparisons.
on February 11, 2016
Nice Jeans. Nice fit. Nice style. The red tab didn't say "LEVI'S" though. If you buy an original 501, you want the red tab to have the "LEVI'S" brand on it, right?
review image
on October 19, 2016
You will not find American made Levis on Amazon! If you want genuine selvedged Levis, you have to go to the official Levi website. They run around $60+

I ordered two pair of 38x34 from amazon. One made in Egypt, and one made in Mexico. The legs on one pair were 2 inches longer than the other pair, and the material is thin compared to the jeans I expect from Levis. The stitching is also single hem down the inseam, and the belt loops are chincy! I feel like I could tear them apart with my bare hands!

They will probably last a little while, but if you spend a little more on AMERICAN made products, your overall satisfaction will more than make up for the higher price paid.

On 10/20/16 the Levi website is running a deal where you get 20% off two items, or 30% off three items (jeans). Look at the materials list for your particular jeans to make sure they were made in America, but if you spend less than $60, you can be sure they were produced in another country.

Hope this helps, because if you like genuine Levis, this is how you should get em!
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on September 11, 2015
These Levi 501's are disappointing, but I can live with them. Compared to my old 501's, these jeans are made cheaper. The buttons are so close together, I can't get my finger between them, and the bottom of the fly area is open. In other words, the buttons aren't spaced properly. The seams are sown 1/2 the distance as my old jeans, which makes the hems at the bottom of the legs pucker. Definitely not the Levi jeans they used to be.
on February 23, 2017
Ordered two pairs of Levi's 501 original fit from Amazon, less than one month apart. While the sizing seems consistent, the second pair, made in Egypt, is definitely made from lighter-weight denim than the first, which was made in Mexico. The weights are 678 g and 725 g, a difference of 47 g, or about 1.7 oz. If a pair takes about 1.5 yards of fabric to make (32w x 30l) this means that the Egyptian denim has a weight of about 1 oz per yard less than the Mexican. This is reflected in an immediately noticeable difference in "feel" -- the Egyptian pair has a softer hand; the Mexican pair seems sturdier and more canvas-like. A couple of stitching details also seem more careless on the Egyptian, although there are enough authentic features so that I don't suspect a counterfeit -- maybe it's just sloppy quality control? In any event I'm reluctant to order more, since there is no way to specify country of origin and it's not possible to be sure what I'm going to get. The Mexican pair is solid and great, taking off one star for lack of manufacturing consistency.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.